Rhode Island

175 Gold Chargers for Sale

Hi, ladies.  I am a former knottie, this board was a huge help when I was planning my wedding last May.  I have my chargers from my wedding for sale. They are plain gold round chargers. They are completely clean, in great condition, and we took the price tags off the back with Goo Gone, which was somewhat difficult, so they are all ready for you. Here are a couple of pictures from my wedding. I don't think the pictures really show much they added to the tables.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or if you are interested.  vianak at gmail dot com.

Re: 175 Gold Chargers for Sale

• edited December 2011
    What are they made of?  I am looking for affordable silver chargers but I don't want acrylic or plastic.  If yours aren't, where did you buy them?
  • edited December 2011
    Mine are acrylic.  I looked everywhere for glass chargers, but they were at least $7-12 each, and they were $5-12 to rent each.  It was a lot easier to go with these.  If you can find some at good price, I'd love to know.  I'd like some for home use, holidays, etc., but I don't want to spend a fortune on them.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many chargers do you have?
  • sg123sg123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow
    beautiful!  How much are you selling those for?
  • tferrucctferrucc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much? Interested!
  • edited December 2011
    I have 175 chargers and they are $1.10 each.  I paid a bit more for them, but you get them shiny clean and without sticky gross price tags on the back.  It took an assembly line of people forever to get those off.  Email me if you'd like to see them!
  • jlannijlanni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - are the chargers still for sale? I would love to see them - let me know! Thanks!
    jackie
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

I live in Boston and am very interested in buying 120 of your gold chargers. Are they still available?

You can reply to me here or email me at Tanya4290@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tanya
  • KRonciKRonci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello - are your chargers still for sale?  I'm having a wedding on August 22nd in Harwich Port on the Cape.  Having a hard time finding them.
    Thanks!
    Kelli

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards