October 2014 Weddings

Hello October 2014 Ladiessssssss!

Hi girls!
My name will be Amanda R. on October 4, 2014..I CANNOT WAIT for that day! I have booked my venue ( a beautiful farm with horse drawn carriages) and my DJ so far and I think I found my cupcake bakery! No traditional stuff for this girl..and Im already a little stressed! I like in Connecticut..

Just wanted to say hey!

Congrats to us!

Re: Hello October 2014 Ladiessssssss!

• Congrats! We are twins,my day is the 4th as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wooo, October 4th is a great day to get married! ;)  Congrats, ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Congrats ladies! I'm also hoping to be an October bride, starting to narrow down the venues, and now starting to mildly freak out that the ones I like are going to be booked! Manda I'm a CT bride as well.
    Good luck with the planning!
    Jen
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
  • edited May 2013
    Hey Jenny! Did you pick your venue yet?
  • Just picked my venue this past weekend too! October 17th, 2014! Wooo October brides are the best brides! ;) I'm stressed already too lol! One day I feel like I have time on my side and the next I'm like, holyyy crap I have so much to do! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • Manda I did, Aria in Prospect they had their first wedding a few weeks ago!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
  • Congratulations! October 4 is a popular date :)
  • keochankeochan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Congrats! October 4th is too hot here for our outdoor ceremony so we went with the 24th.
  • Oct 4 promise to keep in nh
  • Manda1818 said:
    Hi girls!
    My name will be Amanda R. on October 4, 2014..I CANNOT WAIT for that day! I have booked my venue ( a beautiful farm with horse drawn carriages) and my DJ so far and I think I found my cupcake bakery! No traditional stuff for this girl..and Im already a little stressed! I like in Connecticut..

Just wanted to say hey!

Congrats to us!
    I'm October 31, 2014 and I also have my venue, DJ and photo booth booked.  We had our cupcake place all figured out as well and they closed up but now I get to eat cupcakes from all over town in the name of "research" :) I'm closing in our caterer but still fighting with the menu.  We're completely non traditional and I think that is the hardest thing to get past, dress shopping hasn't really worked out because finding a black and white dress (not a white dress with black accents like a bow or a sash) is a nightmare...  Columbus, Ohio btw and we're having the ceremony and reception at a place called The Vault, it's a old bank from the 20's and the bar is inside the bank vault.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards