Snarky Brides
Options

Happy New Years Eve Ladies!

Morning!

We are laving soon for my hometown. Have a great News Years ladies and be safe!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy New Years Eve Ladies!

• Options
    lol we posted at the same time! 
    Morning!
  • Options
    I figured that would happen!

Morning Sara!
  • Options
    Not morning for me yet! I haven't been to bed! haha

What do you have planned for new years?
  • Options
    Morning, KD! Nighty Night, Sara!

Im up feeding the boy. I need a nap today if im going to make it to midnight. Weare going to a friends house and i predict i will be bored out of my skull.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sorry ladies, had to go get dressed and packed.

You guys have a great one, no matter what time zone you are in, be safe and I'll see you next year!
  • Options
    Good morning. I have slept like sh*t because I'm sick. I'm looking forward to tonight, FI and I are hanging out with my family. We arr going to watch Apollo 18, eat chicken wings, and drink bourbon. Oh and my mom is bringing marshmallow vodka for the ladies.
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies.

We're going to take FIL out to lunch and then go to BIL/SIL's house for a visit.  Other than that, we're boring and old and will probably be asleep by 10.  We're sort of on call in case any of the kids need a ride or rescue, so there's that too.

We saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo last night - *NO spoilers*  Very good (Daniel Craig is hot), but the Swedish (subtitled) version was better.  It's quite graphic, though - I'm glad my daughter didn't come with us.  One thing - it helps to have read the books for some of the details about the family and backstory to what they're doing in the movie, but not necessary to have read them.

Happy New Year, everyone.  Be safe tonight!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-new-years-eve-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fba65ece-b217-45ce-9ff9-cc99d035834cPost:0a5652c9-83ea-4bb3-82c3-35b3cbadc8b9">Re: Happy New Years Eve Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning!! I'm KUI, for, I think the first time ever. I'm drinking premix cocktails, they taste like juice but I'm already feeling a bit tipsy.
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

Ha! I forgot about the time difference and was thinking "Holy crap! You are drinking at 8:30am?"

Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course. You can't drink all day if you don't start early. ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sarah I love your new pic! Adorable!

Morning all! I, too, hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years! I need to do some lesson planning this morning because I've been a slacker all of break.  Then I'm having a belated bday lunch with my dad and heading to US Cellular to get a new phone.  Some family friends of FI have a huge party every year so we're headed to that tonight. I guess it's really fancy and always has a ton of people, so it should be really fun!  At least I don't have to hop on a plane tomorrow like last year.  Never doing that again.  Flying hungover is the worst thing in the world.
  • Options
    Morning.  I've taken nyquil the past few nights and slept way later than I intended every morning.  I hate that part, but at least I slept well.

We're hanging out with friends that we haven't seen in a while today, I'm excited!  Hope y'all have a great day! 
  • Options
    Good morning. I'm on a cleaning roll today. It sucks. I hate cleaning. But on the plus side, the closet and bathroom are sparkling clean. Now, on to the kitchen!

Hope everyone has a fun NYE. i'll either be asleep, or chilling on the couch.
  • Options
    Good morning! We're going to try to move K's crib into our room tonight. They interesting part is it would give me 6 inches of space on my side and I dont know if I can funtion with that, but we'll give it a shot and see. If she sleeps it's worth it, if not we'll just move it back.
  • Options
    I totally intended to wake up early today and somehow ended up sleeping until 11:30 :S atleast i wont be tired tonight. The problem is I probably WILL be tired on Monday morning when I go back to work :(

I have suggested to Adam that he take a nap when he gets home from work, he slept in and rushed and I cannot stand him being cranky on newyears so I just want him to take a nap and get it overwith.

We arent doing much though, I bought really great steaks for dinner and a really expensive bottle of vodka lol. I am not a huge new years person, to be honest. Its not one of my prefered days of the year.
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I tried sleeping in as late as possible in preparation for tonight's festivities. I've only partied with this particular friend of H's a handful of times in the past, and every time we've gotten home after sunrise. Tonight will be no exception.

The more I find out about what H's friend has planned for tonight, the more excited I get. Last night, H's friend left him a message saying that the guy who's hosting one of the parties (at this nightclub called "Liv" at the Fountainbleu hotel) has a $60,000 tab for him and his guests. And that's actually the second party of the evening that we'll be going to.

Chelsea - I had to fly home from Seattle to Miami on a 6am flight last New Year's Day. I concur, flying hungover sucks (I was only slightly hungover). I wound up paying to upgrade my flights to first class and boy am I glad I did. It was so worth the extra chunk of change to be able to lay flat from Salt Lake City to Miami.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards