New Jersey
Options

My Post

The time has finally come for MY POST.  I always thought I would know exactly what to say for this but I have been sitting here for 15 mins trying to figure it out…haha.  I am so excited to marry Keith.  After sharing the past 10 years of our lives together, this has been something very special to both of us.  And while we didn’t get to elope on a beach by ourselves, like we wanted to, we will still get married with our feet in the sand surrounded by all the people who care about us and have helped us become the people we are today.  I don’t know if we can ask for more.  This past year has been quite the experience and was a little exhausting…haha…but in the end, I become Keith’s wife, and again I don’t think I could ask for more. 

I want to thank you all for your advice and support.  This experience has been filled with a lot of ups and downs and it has been nice to know that there were people there for me.  People who do not know me and can give a completely unbiased opinion.  I liked coming on to TK and getting real answers instead of “don’t worry it will all work out”  You girls actually gave solutions!  And while I have gotten to know some of you better than others, I am thankful for you all. 

I want to thank my NJ girls for always showing Jersey Pride (Even if you have moved away from Jersey).  For introducing me to B-Pics (Keith is going to love them).  For helping me pick my dress.  For meeting my date and venue twin.  For holding off your review until after my wedding (thanks for the thought). For listening to my vents.  For helping me with a poem for my OOT gift bags.  For your advice on what to do with my nails, to wear a strapless bra, and to help me remember anything I was forgetting.  For those who got to meet my father and appreciated his excitement (for those napkins).  And most of all, for being a place I could come to and just forget about the world for a while.  I thank you a million times over. 

I know that Saturday will be one of the happiest days of my life.  You will all be in my thoughts on that day, as you have helped me so much. 

Congrats to all the brides this weekend, it is going to be an amazing day for all of us!

Re: My Post

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards