Ohio-Cincinnati

Desi DJ Dayton

I'm looking to find a DJ familiar with Pakistani / Indian music for a blended wedding in Dayton this May.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

Also, any hair / makeup suggestions would be most most welcome : o)

Re: Desi DJ Dayton

• edited December 2011
    Hi this is Jassi from The Dhol Xperience. We're a DJ, Dhol, & Lighting company based out of NY and do travel to OH to provide wedding services. I noticed you mentioned "blended wedding." Is your fiance American? If yes we do many mixed fusion weddings and are well experienced with catering to different cultural backgrounds to make sure both, the Bide & the Groom's side of the family feel very welcomed and an important part of the day. As far as your background is concerned what part of Pakistan are you from and what language do you speak at home? It will give me a sense of what type of traditions you may want to follow, or the type of music you may want at your wedding. Also what date in May is the wedding? For more information please do visit our website www.TheDholXperience.com and take a moment to look through our videos, pictures, packages/pricing, & testimonial reviews from other brides. You can also call me (Jassi) @ 516.417.4503. Hope to hear from you soon!  :o)

• zozrnzozrn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Party Pleasers definitely for your dj! They are the best, 7 of my friends have used them and it's always an amazing time that fits each brides taste so well! (they are very good with multi-cultural weddings)

If you don't mind traveling a little, in mason Paragon Salon with Emily or Katie for your hair!
  • edited December 2011

Just curious, did you have any luck finding a desi DJ?
    My wedding is in only 3 weeks...looking for a Indian Fusion band to play in Dayton...with no luck  :(

• edited December 2011
    we always go with dj mavi 513 885 1679
  • edited December 2011
    just go with dj mavi he will do the job 513 885 1679
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got an idea. How about you stop promoting yourself on here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards