Options

Anyone Still Up?

2»

Re: Anyone Still Up?

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    For the blog, two friends like 2000 miles apart each took a picture of something every morning when they got up.  For a year.  They never explained it.  Just posted their pictures.  They now have a book.  :)  A lot of the pictures are incredibly similar.  It's crazy how close friends can be without even realizing it.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Awww, that's really sweet.

ETA:  And now Pottermore is letting me in, but I'm still stuck on the same glitch that stopped me earlier today.  I'm only in Chapter 5 and I can't go any farther!  This is so depressing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is it time for me to move to FL yet?  Because I really am feeling a need to get drunk on a beach with you this weekend.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-still-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5480b1f4-e874-48db-a060-fdd3da508733Post:d02a8ab5-b8e2-413d-bae8-1c64ffaa0063">Re: Anyone Still Up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it time for me to move to FL yet?  Because I really am feeling a need to get drunk on a beach with you this weekend.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I can't wait.  This weekend or a year from now, it's happening.  It's going to be uh.maze.ing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-still-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5480b1f4-e874-48db-a060-fdd3da508733Post:16a266db-ecca-4eb1-91df-6cf7ecbcad04">Re: Anyone Still Up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone Still Up? : I can't wait.  This weekend or a year from now, it's happening.  It's going to be uh.maze.ing.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>For sirius.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, in addition to getting drunk on a beach (is that legal in FL?!), I'm feeling a need to take Mast with me and have drunk sexytime on the beach.  Mmmmmmmmmm</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Yet another thing I'll be looking forward to reading about.  Beach sexytime is something I've never done.  I really like the idea, but I'm scared of getting sand in inappropriate places.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to get him to FL first.  Which may prove difficult, you know, since we're not dating.  And then he'd be worried about the sand wreaking havoc on the condom.  Maybe we could pitch a tent on the beach and do it that way, or does that defeat the entire purpose?
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-still-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5480b1f4-e874-48db-a060-fdd3da508733Post:71c8954a-a4c8-43bc-a71b-bbc16fba11a7">Re: Anyone Still Up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to get him to FL first.  Which may prove difficult, you know, since we're not dating.  And then he'd be worried about the sand wreaking havoc on the condom.  <strong>Maybe we could pitch a tent on the beach and do it that way, or does that defeat the entire purpose?</strong>
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Ah, now that I've actually done before!  I can't believe I forgot about that.

It doesn't entirely defeat the purpose, but inside of a tent you could be anywhere... the woods, the lake, your living room, etc...
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Are you still having girly issues, Sun?
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that's no good.  If he's that worried about performance, just remind him that you're married now and he doesn't have to impress you anymore.  You're stuck with him regardless.  :)

I'm sure it's frustrating, but my advice would be just to try to stay supportive and loving.  Hopefully it's just a phase he'll get over?
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was a good read, ladies!!

I love the Year of Mornings!! It's adorable! Thanks for the heads up.

Raven- I'll text you later. Sorry I didn't call- I threw my gym stuff on the floor- sat down on the bed and fell asleep. Oops! However- I was there from 6:30-9!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards