Wisconsin
Options

WANT TO BUY: Decorations, please read...

So. I am trying very hard to keep my whole wedding in the five thousand dollar range for appx 200 people. I am not adversed to asking for help, or buy used. Heck its only been used one day in most cases. Current decorating budget is under 400 bucks for whatever I can get. So if anyone has any decorations they are trying to sell from their wedding or know of any cheap locations please leave a comment and I will check it frequently.

My wedding is in december (9 months) it is gunna have a vintage feel (bird cage veil, guys in all black with pocket squares, girls in black cocktail dresses with sash) Im looking for decorations in the colors, black, white, creme, ivory, red, slate grey... Not looking for christmas decorations. Think old hollywood glam.

Thanks for any help and I hope I can help take some things off your hands.

Re: WANT TO BUY: Decorations, please read...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is March 20 with the colors of black, red and white....I will probably be looking to sell centerpieces and other reception things.  Email me at rectherapist82@yahoo.com if you are interested and I can get you pictures of things after the wedding! 
  • Options
    ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the trash to treasure board.. that is where I got half of my CP's. HTH!!!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in July, will be selling items after, my colors are black and white.  I'm not saavy enough to have a planning website, but I'll detail the items that I will be selling below.  Anyone who is interested can let me know either here (but I don't get on all but once or twice a week) or at C.Ferentz at gmail dot com, I'll send pictures if need be.  Pick-up in Milwaukee and surrounding areas.

- Oversized brandy snifters for centerpieces, will have between 20-24 of them (still obviously waiting to see RSVPs) and will sell all of those for $50 after the date, they retail for $12.99 at Michaels. 
    - I have either glass pebbles/beads or black river rocks going in them, I will sell those as well.  Since we are buying those from the dollar store I will sell them cheaper as well. Check out dollartree.com for photos.
    - Black and white pillar candles - will be burned probably four hours, all have 12 hour burn time
    - 20-24 black and white polka dot (classic pattern) squares, 20x20in I believe, that will be going underneath the brandy snifters
    - Frosted votives with or without the used votives
    - Candy buffet glass dishes, bought 16 used glasswear pieces and scoops for $100, looking for that OBO
    - Easel - dark metal, holding my seating chart - retails for $70 online, will sell for $25

Probably a bunch of other items I can't think of right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Milk glass vases (white/old) for the centerpieces, I'm getting married in April, so I am probably going to be looking to sell those.  I think I have about 50 of them.

I also have black satin table runners, about 20 of them I think.  And if you are doing a candy buffet, we will have a bunch of large glass containers for that as well.

Let me know if you are interested in any of it: imeltice@hotmail.com
    Birthday
  • Options
    amdevalkamdevalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am considering doing a candy buffet from my wedding sept 4th 2010. If anyone has any suggestions on where to get glass jars, or is wanting to sell theirs after their wedding. Please let me know :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards