Virginia-Richmond
Options

maggianos??

We were thinking of holding out wedding at maggianos at shortpump...has anyone been to a wedding reception there? they do ceremonys there too, has anyone been to one of those there as well? if so how was it?
BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit TickerBabyName Ticker

Re: maggianos??

• Options
    mackndavemackndave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to the one in Richmond, however, I worked with the one in Boston for event planning (large and small business meetings), and they were expensive, but fantastic.  The service - from inquiry all the way through the events themselves, was spot on. They tend to over deliver.  But again, that's a different location.  If you enjoy eating there, grab their events portfolio (complete with wedding options/menus) if you haven't already, and talk to them about different options, flexibilities, price points and all that.  They definitely won't let you down, or mislead you.
  • Options
    kristid2kristid2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to several rehearsal dinners as well as a reception at the one in Tysons Corner (northern VA) and have nothing but good experiences. their food and service is outstanding. My brothers rehearsal dinner was under $2000 and that was 40 people with an open bar.
  • Options
    C&VTC&VT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From the DC board, A bride to be said her Magg's cost was $69/pp with 4 hrs open bar & cake inclusive.

Which I think is amazing for a large metro area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards