California-Central
Options

wedding rentals

I was wondering who you all are using for you table/chair,linen, etc rentals.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding rentals

• Options
    beckerz03beckerz03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm not using rentals...everywhere that I'm using provides tables and chairs and linens with the cost of the venue.

sorry couldn't be more help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Options
    stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Taylor rentals for table and chair rentals, but linens on the central coast are REALLY expensive. 
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Eliete Rentals in SB Wine Country.  I also looking into Calssic Rentals and they seem in line with the area rates.
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your reception? This board covers a large area.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    suzyq95118suzyq95118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paso Robles area, we're renting a vacation rental estate in Creston by the equestrian fields. Thought Taylor looked the least expensive! I found some sites where I could buy linens cheaper than renting-YaY
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our caterer, Phoenix Catering, included some rentals in their "service" charge including linens. You should also look into All About Tabletops. Their prices were better on some items and they have nice quality. You can click for their price list on the first page.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my table linens from linentablecloth.com and saved $115.00 as opposed to renting them. 
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For those who purchased, you can sell them to other brides after as long as they are still in good shape.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone want to sell me? I need 16 white round linens about 108in?
  • Options
    suzyq95118suzyq95118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.linentablecloth.com has them the cheapest and when you spend over 450 they give you free shipping, when you buy 10+ they are $12.82, and when you buiy 20+ they are $11.95. After your wedding clean them and resell them on Trash to Treasures on The Nest or Wedding Classifieds on The Knot ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased plates at Dollar Tree @ 4 for a $1.00.  I saved on renting and was cheaper than the fancy plastic plates I was going to go with.
  • Options
    asiawithakasiawithak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those who purchased at www.linentablecloth.com, how is the quality?  I'm looking at getting the white round linen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristina V Events has Chiavari Chiars for only $4.50
    http://kristinavevents.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards