Not Engaged Yet
Options

Dear _________,

Dear FI,
Please give me more notice about going to your cabin. I was excited to hang out with you and spend much needed alone time to talk about us. But just this morning, you tell me that in four hours you're going to your cabin. I know you think I'm just being crazy, but I seriously was looking forward to spend time with you.
love, Hope

Dear pile of stuff,
Put yourself up in the attic. I don't want to move you.
Hope

Your turn. Go.
Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot

Re: Dear _________,

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mom,

For the love of all that is holy, stop being so selfish and BSC.  It's really getting old.  I'd really like to have a weekend with you in which I don't want to strange you. 

Kthanxbai

Dear FI,

You look sexy mowing the law.  Methinks it'll be time for sexytime when you're done.

Love,

Frisky FI

Dear Venue Manager,

Please reply to my email.  I'm a very impatient person.

Sincerely,

Impatient Bride to Be

Dear Restaurant I Applied for a Job at,

Please hire me.  I'm poor and I have a wedding to save for.  I promise I won't be a shiitty worker.

Kthanx.

Dear Law School Friends,

I want you to know that I've realized that you've only called me since exams got out to ask for favors.  And I don't think it's cute.

Love,
    Girl who realizes how little value your "friendship" actually is
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Dear boss,
    Please remember that 9 months ago you told us we could leave at 2pm on holiday weekends. It would be great if I didn't have to remind you.
    Love,
    Worker who ain't gettin s&^t done anyway

Dear sun,
    We're going to see a lot of each other this weekend, so try not to burn me at 1pm on Saturday, okthanksbye
    Love, me

Dear BF,
    Stop making it seem like you're going to propose over 4th of July weekend. You said you wanted it to be a surprise, but all of a sudden you aren't being subtle.

Love, your patient GF
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear Weekend,

I cannot wait for you to arrive. I don't want to seem too needy and eager and scare you away, but truly, once you get here I will make such sweet sweet love to you that you will never want to let that nasty thing called a work week back into my life. What we are about to share is going to be very, very special. I hope you wear your sexiest panties.

Love,
    Girl who has awaited you anxiously

Dear Roomies/Sis & FBIL,

Please, for the love of God, clean the house while I am gone this weekend. I know you rarely do it, but just this once, make up for the 6 months of having things cleaned around you while you sat on the couch and watched me vacuum.

Love,
    Girl who loves you dearly and will miss you terribly but cannot wait to get you the f*ck out of her house in a month

Dear Kali,

Please be a good dog this weekend. You have sucked ass all week long. I would really hate to have to "accidentally" let you off your leash and abandon you in Maine this weekend.

Love,
    Tired & frustrated pet owner

Dear Bud Lights left over in the work fridge from yesterday when my boss bought you to combat the heat,

I'ma drink you in a couple hours. Get ready for it b!tch.

Love,
    TGIF
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:b9a1cc82-3e36-41a6-b5c9-5fddde823eb1">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE] Dear Bud Lights left over in the work fridge from yesterday when my boss bought you to combat the heat, I'ma drink you in a couple hours. Get ready for it b!tch. Love, TGIF
    Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

<div>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Boss,

I have been hearing a lot about offices closing at 2pm for long weekends. Please do that here. You are leaving early today and I would like to as well!

Thanks,
    Your best employee

Dear Lucy,

The APA may have been wrong about your age, you do not act like a two year old dog. I am excited you are a puppy, but please stop biting me throught the blanket. Your little puppy teeth are sharp!

Love,
    Your loving but confused mommy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear clock,

Please say 1:00. I'm ready to LEAVE!

Sincerely,

Is it the weekend yet?

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:2e6d4fb1-a8be-4592-8d3d-9ade777a2b03">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear boss, Please do not tell me it's OK you don't pay for my health insurance because "BF and I should be getting engaged soon so he can pay for it once I'm married." There are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to begin, but I can tell you I just lost a TON of respect for you. No love, Your dutiful employee who deserves health insurance regardless of relationship status ---- Dear BF, I know that we pride ourselves on being honest in our relationship, but sometimes you take that a little too far. If I say that I really want to go see a movie and we haven't been in like 6 months, don't tell me that you don't want to go but you will if I really want to. Of COURSE I really want to; I asked you to go. Just suck it up and do something that isn't your most favorite thing without telling me that it's not. Do you think I REALLY wanted to sit for four hours at your track meet in the hail? Yeah, I didn't think so.<strong>Love, Your GF who just wants to go see Water for Elephants, dammit
    </strong>Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Andrew actually really liked Water for Elephants.

Dear Liv's BF-
    Freaking suck it up! You might actually surprise yourself and like the movie.
    Sincerely,
    Lunar
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:b9a1cc82-3e36-41a6-b5c9-5fddde823eb1">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Weekend, I cannot wait for you to arrive. I don't want to seem too needy and eager and scare you away, but truly, once you get here I will make such sweet sweet love to you that you will never want to let that nasty thing called a work week back into my life. What we are about to share is going to be very, very special. I hope you wear your sexiest panties. Love, Girl who has awaited you anxiously Posted by csousa1[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious!!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dear Rain,

It's awesome that you came out to give us a little sprinkle and cool the temp a bit, but please be done soon.  I don't want you to go ruinin' my weekend.

Thanks!
    SKP

Dear potential employer,

It's been over a month since my interview.  What is going on?!??  I mean, srsly.

Please let me know something soon,
    HIRE ME!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Csousa- Can we share the weekend, plz?

Dear FedEx,
    I think I've been pretty patient in waiting for my package but it's been SEVEN days since the item was "on FedEx truck for delivery" 5 miles from my house and the expected delivery date was three days ago. What's the deal?! I'm pretty my dog could have delivered to my house quicker. Please come before I rip my patience panties off and stuff them in your vehicles tailpipe.

Sincerly,
    Girl who wants her effin' crap delivered on time
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SKP - I'm totally with you on the rain. We've had rain daily for a month, and it's getting a bit exhausting.

Dear Friday,

Hurry up and be over so I can go home.

Love,

The Impatient and Slacking-today-cause-it's-Friday, Beads
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    lmwilberlmwilber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lady Gaga,
    You are very odd, but your music is the only that gets me through a work out.
    Love,
    Soon to be bikini clad gal

Dear landlady,
    Thank you for having a 3rd floor workout room that we can use, and thank you for DVRing the Lady Gaga concert. I honsetly would not have made it through that workout without it.
    Love,
    Your awesome tenant

Dear Old Navy,
    You rock, You know why.
    Love,
    girl whose getting some new clothes

Dear Maddie Cat,
    Stop annoying me so that I will feed you. You are not hungry, you are bored. You will be squirted should this continue.
    Love,
    Your annoyed cat mom

Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear BF,
    Please stop bringing up how much you want to be engaged and just do it already!
    Love,
    Not so patiently waiting

Dear Myrtle Beach,
    Please give us amazing weather when we're visiting your awesome beaches, because I get enough rain in Pittsburgh.
    Sincerely,
    I'm obsessed with you

Dear myself,
    Why didn't you stick with your diet/exercise program?! Now we are going to the beach and haven't lost any weight. Damn you..or me!
    Hatefully,
    Me
    5/27/12
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    edited December 2011
    Dear "EMT-B"

Helloooo Eye-Candy. How you doin?

Love,
    That chick who oogled you in the hallway.

------

Dear BF,

You pissed me off last night. I hope you know that you were the one being ridiculous. YOU said you wanted to see The Hangover, I was asking if you still wanted to go, not telling you we had to. Also I had to think long and hard on what to get you for your birthday, I don't want you getting off easy because you know there is only one thing I want. Please stop the nonsense so I stop being annoyed.

Love,
    Your loving GF who wants to stop bickering.

and PS. Let's keep having steamy nights like we did last night, m'kay?!
    ------

Dear Company I interviewed with,

Please stop sending me around to everyone and hire me already. I will be such a great asset to your company and I really wish you could just see that. I promise I won't let you down. Please give me that chance to show you how great I can be.

Love,
    Girl who is dying for a new job.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear Back,
    Please stop hurting.  I don't want to be in pain, but I have all week.  I wish you would stop.  I am trying everything I know.  I am even going to let the BF give me a back rub. 
    Kthanks,
    Your owner

Dear Campers,
    You are in for a wet and snowy weekend.  No I won't tell you what camp sites are the best because I don't know.  I don't peruse the camp grounds; I sit in the office and deal with people like you! 
    Look for your own danm camp site,
    US Forest Service.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear apartments we are going to look at next week,

Please don't be too expensive, and please be reasonably spacious. I would like some closet space.

Sincerely,
    Girl that likes to buy clothes

Dear job that I applied for,

Hire me! I promise I'll be a good employee.

Sincerely,
    Girl that is worried about finding a job after moving
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dear BMs -

for years I have worked really hard at being a good friend and making sure that your engagements, weddings, baby arrivals, and birthdays were celebrated.  I have planned/hosted showers, taken off work to buy you a new pair of shoes because you didn't like the ones you had for your reheasal (I'm looking at YOU, MOH #1!!!), spent all my grocery money buying stuff for your shower and then ate ramen noodles for 2 weeks, went to every one of your 6 (SIX!!!!) house-themed showers AND hosted your personal shower (MOH#1 again!), taught you how to drive and took you to your driver's exams, brought you a card and a gift for every birthday and major holiday...  now I'm getting married and I was excited that it was finally my turn to have a couple showers and to celebrate this big life event...  and NONE of you (yes, all 6 of you!) are willing to do something fun.  I know it's not mandatory or required, and that I shouldn't even expect it...  but after all that I have put into each one of you, I thought that maybe someone would do that for me.

I have all your BMs gifts ready and wrapped and it makes me sad to look at them and know that you really must not care a whole lot.

but I know, the next time that a big life event occurs, I'll be there to support and love you anyway.  because that's what friends do, right?  right??

love,
    a disappointed bride

dear FI,
    you're the best.  thank you realizing how disappointed I was about my BMs and not having any kind of a shower...  the "shower you with love and affection" shower invitation you gave me was awfully cute.  so here's my RSVP... I'll be there!

I love you, and I can't wait for our wedding and honeymoon!

love,
    your bride

dear universe -
    some positive karma would be great.  so much has been going on (tornadoes, coworkers losing everything they have, death of a coworker, one of my BMs being held up at gunpoint and her car stolen this week, a college girlfriend diagnosed with leukemia, etc.)...  I'm ready for something good to happen.

so glad my fortune cookie from lunch today says: "Remember 3 months from this date.  Good things are in store for you."

there's light at the end of the tunnel!

lots of positive thoughts,
    Coco

• Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bosses at Job # ! ,

Stop hounding me and everyone else about how much we fail daily - it's getting old. The econonmy sucks right now for retail and we are in a previiously high income area and people are spending less regardless of how much you think they should be spending. And yes , i have been asking EVERYONE to open a credit account - i'm doing my job but i am not going to hunt them down and bash them over the head with something they clearly don't want. Maybe you should actually READ THE CUSTOMER SURVEY COMMENTS THAT YOU HARP ON SO FRICKING MUCH!!

You cannot just focus on the stuff you want to - You lie to your customers - well I refuse to and when customers tell me they don't want to be hounded for credit cards TEN TIMES A DAY or don't want the "free" 2 month magazines I am not going to pester them , and guess what asshats  I have a VERY LOYAL customer base who come back because of my service , not because of what I try to bully them into , thanks.

Dear annoying overbearing crazy manager at job #2 ,

Stop trying to micromanage everyone at once. When you radio you are watching us on the video cameras from the back thats just creepy. Yes I know my job - and constructive criticism is great but seriously stop freaking out over everything.
     So I missed 4 rewards signups out of 3 weeks of work..so please chill out.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:d70c7a97-f7e9-446e-80c9-032ed3ac4291">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]dear BMs - for years I have worked really hard at being a good friend and making sure that your engagements, weddings, baby arrivals, and birthdays were celebrated.  I have planned/hosted showers, taken off work to buy you a new pair of shoes because you didn't like the ones you had for your reheasal (I'm looking at YOU, MOH #1!!!), spent all my grocery money buying stuff for your shower and then ate ramen noodles for 2 weeks, went to every one of your 6 (SIX!!!!) house-themed showers AND hosted your personal shower (MOH#1 again!), taught you how to drive and took you to your driver's exams, brought you a card and a gift for every birthday and major holiday...  now I'm getting married and I was excited that it was finally my turn to have a couple showers and to celebrate this big life event...  and NONE of you (yes, all 6 of you!) are willing to do something fun.  I know it's not mandatory or required, and that I shouldn't even expect it...  but after all that I have put into each one of you, I thought that maybe someone would do that for me. I have all your BMs gifts ready and wrapped and it makes me sad to look at them and know that you really must not care a whole lot. but I know, the next time that a big life event occurs, I'll be there to support and love you anyway.  because that's what friends do, right?  right?? love, a disappointed bride
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

aww i'm sorry :( i would be really disappointed as well. I know a lot of people on TK believe the whole "their only job is to buy the dress and show up" but I don't believe that at all. Your BMs are supposed to be your closest friends/family and it is common knowledge that most every bride wants bach parties and showers.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Dear TK,

I could have sworn I posted on this thread already.  What did you do with my response?

Sincerely, Elle.

Dear Boss,

I hope you realize that attending a 6-hour webinar (even though I'm in my bed wearing my PJs) on what is usually an off-day for me entitles me to another day off in the near future.  I intend on reminding you of this very, very soon.

Sincerely, Your sleepy employee

Dear Cat,

I do apologize for failing to refill your water bowl before I went to bed last night.  However, jumping on my face in the middle of the night in order to knock the glass of water off of my bedside table was probably not the smartest move.

Sincerely, Person who feeds you

Dear Scale,

I know we've had our ups and downs in the past, but I'm really happy we're friends again.  Let's keep it that way, ok?

Love, Your daily visitor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:9f7f8f64-49a0-4ce1-972b-a7e3895190fe">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear TK, I could have sworn I posted on this thread already.  What did you do with my response? Sincerely, Elle. Dear Boss, I hope you realize that attending a 6-hour webinar (even though I'm in my bed wearing my PJs) on what is usually an off-day for me entitles me to another day off in the near future.  I intend on reminding you of this very, very soon. Sincerely, Your sleepy employee Dear Cat, I do apologize for failing to refill your water bowl before I went to bed last night.  However, jumping on my face in the middle of the night in order to knock the glass of water off of my bedside table was probably not the smartest move. Sincerely, Person who feeds you <strong>Dear Scale, I know we've had our ups and downs in the past, but I'm really happy we're friends again.  Let's keep it that way, ok? Love, Your daily visitor.</strong>
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

from your ticker, it looks like you're doing great!
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:cf4f17cc-8c82-4335-8a74-5a304eaad13d">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear _________, : from your ticker, it looks like you're doing great!
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

Thanks Coco!  Yeah, I posted another thread a few minutes ago AWing my ticker update.  I'm obviously feeling super-humble today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:9f7f8f64-49a0-4ce1-972b-a7e3895190fe">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear TK, I could have sworn I posted on this thread already.  What did you do with my response? Sincerely, Elle. Dear Boss, I hope you realize that attending a 6-hour webinar (even though I'm in my bed wearing my PJs) on what is usually an off-day for me entitles me to another day off in the near future.  I intend on reminding you of this very, very soon. Sincerely, Your sleepy employee <strong>Dear Cat, I do apologize for failing to refill your water bowl before I went to bed last night.</strong>  However, jumping on my face in the middle of the night in order to knock the glass of water off of my bedside table was probably not the smartest move. Sincerely, Person who feeds you Dear Scale, I know we've had our ups and downs in the past, but I'm really happy we're friends again.  Let's keep it that way, ok? Love, Your daily visitor.

I always feel like such a bad kitteh mommy when I do this. I just picture her going to get a drink and finding an empty bowl and feel terrible, so I give her some treats to make myself feel better lol.

And that's pretty damn funny that she knocked your water over, but not to you i bet!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:bbae286d-66d2-4a3c-8a63-cca62a4e5c17">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear _________, : I always feel like such a bad kitteh mommy when I do this. I just picture her going to get a drink and finding an empty bowl and feel terrible, so I give her some treats to make myself feel better lol. And that's pretty damn funny that she knocked your water over, but not to you i bet!
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

Yeah, in retrospect it's funny.  It wasn't funny when it happened.  But I probably deserved it.
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:bbae286d-66d2-4a3c-8a63-cca62a4e5c17">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear _________, : I always feel like such a bad kitteh mommy when I do this. I just picture her going to get a drink and finding an empty bowl and feel terrible, so I give her some treats to make myself feel better lol. And that's pretty damn funny that she knocked your water over, but not to you i bet!
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

Last week, Riley and I were staying over FIs. Hiis dogs usually drink out of the toilet so their water bowl is always empty unless little Riley is over. Well "grandma" and i both forgot to fill the water bowl so riley stood by the toilet until someone noticed and got her water. Bad mumma and grandma.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    My dog literally drags his water bowl over and puts it at my feet if it's empty when he wants it.  Can't be much more obvious than that.
  • Options
    PolkaDotBellaPolkaDotBella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear weather,
     Please, please, please be nice this weekend for our trip! I'm really looking forward to backpacking, so please don't rain or snow on me... Cool night weather would be fine, since I have my cute down jacket, but please stay clear... not cloudy and rainy!

Thanks,
     Hiker who doesn't want to get wet

Dear BF,
     You are amazing! Thank you for buying me my jackets and hiking clothes. I can't wait to go hiking and wear my cute down jacket in camp. You rock!

Love,
     your well-dressed hiking partner

Daisypath Vacation tickers
    ..::..In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities ~Janos Arnay..::..
  • Options
    PolkaDotBellaPolkaDotBella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:df52e95a-d330-4d4c-98bf-86b696f9a17a">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dog literally drags his water bowl over and puts it at my feet if it's empty when he wants it.  Can't be much more obvious than that.

My dog does this too!  She'll also slap at it with her paw and send it crashing into the sliding glass door or the fridge to let us know that she's out.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    ..::..In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities ~Janos Arnay..::..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9247f719-5c4a-4ea2-a604-ca1616b521b4Post:0b1cd1b9-21bb-41c4-8051-3216de53073b">Re: Dear _________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear _________, : Last week, Riley and I were staying over FIs. Hiis dogs usually drink out of the toilet so their water bowl is always empty unless little Riley is over. Well "grandma" and i both forgot to fill the water bowl so riley stood by the toilet until someone noticed and got her water. Bad mumma and grandma.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

aww poor riley! haha
    5/27/12
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear BF,

I know that you and my BFF's H had planned to have "man time" since us ladies are both out of town visiting family. I know you were crazy tired last night and also that you probably overdid it on those Bell's Two-Hearted beers. But FFS, wake up and call or text me so I know you're okay. I haven't heard from you since before the merriment began, and my brain is cycling through all kinds of worst-case scenarios.

Love,
    Your not-usually-this-crazy GF

Dear Hope,

Thanks for starting these open letter threads. I like them so very much.

Love,
    Fellow Minnesotan NEYer chick

Dear NEY,

Thank you for being funny and supportive. Y'all rock.

Love,
    Marley

Dear universe,

Please send me a full-time income soon from a place that doesn't suck. Kthxbai.

-L
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards