Colorado

YOUR VENDOR REVIEWS

So I'm getting married May 2012. I would like to know if any one has had these vendors and what you thought of them? :)

Mt. Vernon CC- my grandma is a member so I only have to pay for food

L. Elizabeth Planning (Laura) - referred by my boss' daughter who i wanted to plan but she has a wedding she's in that day

Maestro Mobile Music Productions (Frederick) - I got $250 off DJ services from a wedding show i attended that Laura had put on (MOH ended up winning a $5000 bridal package that had a lot of stuff)

Silver Light Studios (Michelle)- also got 2 free hours of photography

Wedding by Keith- $100 off officiant (although we might look at solmnizing our wedding ourselves)

Your opinions are much appreciated! :) Thanks!

Re: YOUR VENDOR REVIEWS

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura (L Elizabeth) is AWESOME! Even if she can't plan your actual wedding, go to any and all of her shows you can!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Mount Veron CC - My grandparents were member too, therefore the site fee doesn't apply. However there are a lot of additional costs so make sure you do your research. There is a charge for chairs at the ceremony, place settings, dance floor, etc. The venue s gorgeous!!!! Just make sre you do your research. Good Luck!
  • I'm not working with any of those vendors, but if you still want a planner, check out Amber Watson Events.  I just hired Amber and I seriously feel better haha I was more than happy to hand over the stress to her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards