Wedding Etiquette Forum

Late Night Poll

1.Pop or Soda?
2.Middle name?
3.Favorite tv show as a child?
4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling?
5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed?
6.What's your social security number?
7.Favorite thing to do to relax?

#6 is obviously not real.
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Late Night Poll

• 1.Pop or Soda? Pop

2.Middle name? Jeanette

3.Favorite tv show as a child? Degrassi High

4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? hate that she looks like a string bean. Other than that...no opinion

5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? All the games and requests

6.What's your social security number? 312-79-0016

7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Scrapbook
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • 1.Pop or Soda? Soda
    2.Middle name? Jo
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? Oh man, so many...My little pony, Carebears, Johnny Quest...
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? Like/ love
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? Long ridiculous status' or game things
    6.What's your social security number? 123-45-6789
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? read
  • 1.Pop or Soda? Pop
    2.Middle name? N/A
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? Pee Wee's Playhouse
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? Indifferent
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? Passive aggressive statuses or emo song lyrics
    6.What's your social security number? ....
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Scrapbook
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Um, MissCourtney, I hope your answer to #6 is not real...

1.Pop or Soda? Soda, I'm not from Wisconsin, just living here
    2.Middle name? Denver
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? The Simpsons
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? No opinion
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? Well, I blocked all of the stupid apps I don't like, and I block people when they annoy me, so I don't have too many annoyances
    6.What's your social security number? 123456789
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Sit outside without doing anything, and stare off into space

imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:3805904c-df3d-4d17-a733-38fbc5454289">Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.Pop or Soda? 2.Middle name? 3.Favorite tv show as a child? 4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? 5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? 6.What's your social security number? 7.Favorite thing to do to relax? #6 is obviously not real.
    Posted by soontobehimes[/QUOTE]
    1. Coke.  All of it.
    2. Elizabeth
    3. Saved by the Bell
    4. Hate
    5. The Eclipse movie talk
    6. 555...
    7. Watch reality TV.  Right now it's the old Kardashian's episodes I have on DVR.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • 1.Pop or Soda?
    Coke. Everyone calls it Coke. But between the two, po.

2.Middle name?
    Lynn

Rainbow Brite

Bitch stole my name. I either get her or Tori Amos.

People who just list every single thing they plan on doing that day. Or the people who are clearly posting a status to get attention. Vomit. 

Wine
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1.Pop or Soda? Soda
    2.Middle name? Nichole
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? Saved by the Bell.. oh, and definitely anything on TGIF.
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? love. love. love.
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? run on status', farmville, and I have many more.
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? pedicures. and i'm currently mad because I didn't go to my "regular" place and they did a TERRRRRIBLE job.
  • edited June 2010
    1.Pop or Soda? Pop
    2.Middle name? Elisabeth
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? Bananas in Pajamas
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? Don't really care for her either way
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? All of the stupid quizes
    6.What's your social security number? 123-45-0000
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Watching movies with FI
  • 1.Pop or Soda?
    Soda
    2.Middle name?
    Ann
    Brady Bunch
    Horse face
    Games, hugs, flowers, hearts.  Or the Jesus freak.
    It is a 9 digit number that was assigned to me through the government
    Eat at an outdoor cafe by myself and have a glass or two of wine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:dd1d7bf0-ee9a-4454-a379-aa249cfdd1f6">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]uhh..Miss Courtney...
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

haha, I'm praying this isn't real.
  • 1.Pop or Soda? POP 
    2.Middle name? Kathryn 
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? Full House 
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? I love her, even though I think she's an idiot 
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? Every detail of people's day 
    6.What's your social security number? 8008135
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? have sex.. yes I said it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:29ab004f-372d-442e-8fde-e6c2298b179e">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.Pop or Soda? Soda 2.Middle name? Ann 3.Favorite tv show as a child? Brady Bunch 4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? Horse face 5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? Games, hugs, flowers, hearts.  Or the Jesus freak. 6.W<strong>hat's your social security number? It is a 9 digit number that was assigned to me through the government</strong> 7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Eat at an outdoor cafe by myself and have a glass or two of wine.
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL great answer </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:dd1d7bf0-ee9a-4454-a379-aa249cfdd1f6">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]uhh..Miss Courtney...
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you. I wanted to say that but I didn't know if she was making a joke. If that's possible from her.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:a3095732-2e32-44ac-aea9-70dc86b0b738">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.Pop or Soda? Coke. Everyone calls it Coke. But between the two, po. 2.Middle name? Lynn 3.Favorite tv show as a child? Rainbow Brite 4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? <strong>Bitch stole my name</strong>. I either get her or Tori Amos. 5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? People who just list every single thing they plan on doing that day. Or the people who are clearly posting a status to get attention. Vomit.  6.What's your social security number? 1 7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Wine
    Posted by tortis[/QUOTE]

This made me lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:c4192949-1c26-4ca3-9bc3-05cb4a45d8d4">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Poll : Thank you. I wanted to say that but I didn't know if she was making a joke. If that's possible from her.
    Posted by tortis[/QUOTE]
    Haha its possible
  • 1.Pop or Soda?  Soda

2.Middle name?  Michelle

3.Favorite tv show as a child?  Speed Racer

4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling?  Hate

5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed?  Farmville or Cafe World updates

6.What's your social security number?  867530900

7.Favorite thing to do to relax?  Play video games
  • FOR CHRISSAKES PEOPLE, DO NOT POST YOUR ACTUAL SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Yeah, Misscourtney... if that's your actual SS, I now know your first middle and soon to be last name and your SS. 

Internet security 101.  You're welcome.
  • 1.Pop or Soda?  Soda
    2.Middle name?  Nicole
    3.Favorite tv show as a child?  Cosby Show, Jem, She-Ra, Double Trouble, Double Dare, FunHouse
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling?  I hate her terrible boobs and do not think she is attractive at all, but I don't really know anything else about her.
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed?  Games.
    6.What's your social security number?  8675309
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax?  Watch TV
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:34754dec-6b84-421b-9832-8a2b4f85d823">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.Pop or Soda?  Soda 2.Middle name?  <strong>Nicole</strong> 3.Favorite tv show as a child?  Cosby Show, Jem, She-Ra, Double Trouble, Double Dare, FunHouse 4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling?  I hate her terrible boobs and do not think she is attractive at all, but I don't really know anything else about her. 5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed?  Games. 6.What's your social security number?  8675309 7.Favorite thing to do to relax?  Watch TV
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

Pound it. Well, ya know, except for the spelling.
  • Imp, great minds think alike :).
  • 1.Pop or Soda? Coke or soft drink.
    2.Middle name? Michelle
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? I had many but I loved "You Can't Do that on Television"
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? Meh
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? A friend who keeps giving details about her divorce.
    6.What's your social security number? 666
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? Knot with a beer!

• 1.Pop or Soda? Soda
    2.Middle name? Elizabeth
    3.Favorite tv show as a child? Jem and the Holograms
    4.Do you love or hate Tori Spelling? Meh
    5.Biggest annoyance on your FB newsfeed? Political stuff
    6.What's your social security number? purple
    7.Favorite thing to do to relax? drink wine and watch trashy TV
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:a7a6a79e-13d4-4117-9b1e-4bd87701bd92">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Poll : Pound it. Well, ya know, except for the spelling.
    Posted by soontobehimes[/QUOTE]

Awww, yeah!
  • Miss Courtney is from Chicago, which has a 312 area code.  I assume it is her phone number with a digit missing.

• Another facebook annoyance: this girl who refers to her child's father as "babe daddy". Needless to say, they have a love/hate relationship and today she's telling babe daddy to call his biitch instead of her.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:4dce33f5-0e76-4ba9-b944-c14583c9910c">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Miss Courtney is from Chicago, which has a 312 area code.  I assume it is her phone number with a digit missing.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

Ding ding ding!!! You guessed it!!  That was my very first phone number minus a 1. Plus it couldn't be my ss# because the 5th number is odd and, correct me if I am wrong, I was told that African Americans' 5th numbers are even. We did a survey on this for my high school newspaper and it was proven to be true @ my school.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_late-night-poll-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fb784ae9-f74e-4d03-8dbe-ab74a415d88fPost:b7306523-c5d9-4878-bd49-c3971079dd33">Re: Late Night Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Poll : Ding ding ding!!! You guessed it!!  That was my very first phone number minus a 1. Plus it couldn't be my ss# because the 5th number is odd and, correct me if I am wrong, I was told that African Americans' 5th numbers are even. We did a survey on this for my high school newspaper and it was proven to be true @ my school.
    Posted by MISSCOURTNEY20[/QUOTE]

That's interesting. I've never heard of that!
  • edited June 2010
    It's crazy. I know. When I'm clocking out @ work, I look to see what numbers people punch in, and I have yet to see anything different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards