Colorado

Photographers-David Brenowitz

Has anyone ever used David Brenowitz photography...formerly Fushion Photography for their wedding? I cannot really find any reviews other than on theknot.com.

Thanks.

Re: Photographers-David Brenowitz

• sbursacksbursack member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_photographers-david-brenowitz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:5dcb213d-5976-446e-8aa1-1e1301aff7ddPost:58e451e1-66a0-4ed0-a223-2667267e5d25">Photographers-David Brenowitz</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever used David Brenowitz photography...formerly Fushion Photography for their wedding? I cannot really find any reviews other than on theknot.com. Thanks.
    Posted by scswearingin[/QUOTE]

<p style="line-height:150%;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:150%;font-family:'Cambria','serif';">David was our photographer for my wedding at Copper Mountain in Aug 2012. <span> </span>I cannot recommend his services more!!<span>  </span>David has a great personality, is very dependable and wonderful to work with.<span>  </span>My husband and I loved every moment working with him. He made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and was able to capture a variety amazing photos.<span>  </span><span> </span>David took extra time to make sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted and his eye for capturing touching photos is evident throughout our photos. <span> </span>The final photos exceeded our expectations and were so grateful for his services.</span></p> <h1 style="line-height:150%;"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:150%;font-family:'Cambria','serif';font-weight:normal;">We received our photos a week or so after our wedding. It was so nice to get back from our honeymoon and be able to have all photos waiting for us back home.<span>  </span>All of the photos turned out great and David surprised us with a photo wedding video too! If you would like to view it is on YouTube at <span> </span><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otcUawi7Rc" rel="nofollow"><span style="color:windowtext;text-decoration:none;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otcUawi7Rc</span></a><span>  </span>(Title of the <span> </span>photo video is Copper Mountain Colorado - wedding of Susan and Ryan).</span></h1> <p style="line-height:150%;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:150%;font-family:'Cambria','serif';">Also, I think it is important to point out that David was able to create a wedding package that fit our needs, wants and budget. I was planning my wedding from Chicago and David did a great job communicating with us in a very timely manner through phone calls and emails.<span>  </span><span> </span>I would highly recommend David and know that he will do a great job of capturing your wedding moment s too. </span></p> <p style="line-height:150%;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:150%;font-family:'Cambria','serif';">Susan & Ryan Fitzgerald</span></p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards