Wisconsin

Inexpensive Florist

What is a good but inexpensive florist around the Milwaukee area?  I don't know where to start!  Thank you!
Anniversary

Re: Inexpensive Florist

• mg321mg321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using the Sendiks on 124th & North Ave...from what I hear, they do great work, and the price they gave us was very reasonable (less than $500 for my bouquet, 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, 2 moms, 2 dads, etc.). Don't be afraid to use a grocery store!! Good luck--I know how difficult it can be to plan a wedding on a budget :)
  • edited December 2011
    Carrie with Petals would get my vote. She was amazing to work with and for just over $500 we had black magic rose bouquets for 4 girls, 2 mom corsages, 6 other corsages, black magic rose/calla lily bride's bouquet, 1 calla lily boutonniere, 11 other boutonnieres, vases and delivery.....everything was hand-tied and gorgeous....I can't say enought good about her!
  • hilljolleyhilljolley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We aren't going to do flowers other than a boquet and a couple boutonnieres & corsages, so I am thinking of just getting some flowers from a grocery store to do my own boquet & have them do the other stuff.  Everything I've seen online is like $100 for a bride boquet, which seems pretty ridiculous! 
  • edited December 2011
    Flowers by Faye in Wauwatosa, www.flowersbyfaye.net

She works out of her home so her prices are low. $200 or so is very typical for bridal boquets, she quoted me $95 for my bouquet which will include orchids and other typically expensive flowers. The bridesmaids bouquets will be hydrangeas and calla lillies and she is only charging $35 for those! She is also delivering and arranging everything at the venue the morning of the wedding as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!
    Anniversary
  • Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also recommend Petals by Carrie. She is so easy and fun to work with, gives great advice, and works with your budget well.
  • edited December 2011
    Using Fantasy Flowers  http://www.fantasyflowers.info/

They are great - use them all the time for other events.  My MOH is also using them for two bridal showers this week. 

Tell her what you want and how much you are willing to spend and she makes it happen :)

• edited December 2011
    Flowers by Faye is a good option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards