Snarky Brides
Options

So who's here and what are we talking about?

Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?

• Options
    Oh hi! So, today for lunch I  had pepsi and peanut m&ms. For dinner - edamame (a whole thing from pei wei) and pecan turtles.
    Signed, the girl who doesn't give a fuvuck.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:c8ce98a8-e578-456d-b1e8-c1133dedcec3">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got too busy to keep up, Achiduck.  It might make a comeback once the semester is over and I'm set with summer work and all.  I've just been SO busy--I have a wedding this weekend and even my spring break (this week) has been nonstop work/stuff to do. 
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]
    I figured it was something like that (all good/valid reasons). Good luck with the semester!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hmm, thanks Nates and Monsta :) I never even made wishlists when I was a kid, so this is a majorly new concept for me.  I don't ask people for things, ESPECIALLY not expensive things. 

We did register for a stand mixer though, because, well, I need it. Bad. Mmm cupcakes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:ee37f42c-599e-4e91-8719-7ad893f891cb">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Which hockey game are you guys watching? For some reason, the northwest TV stations shuns hockey. The only time I get to see my favorite team is during the playoffs....if I'm lucky.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

I have a similar problem. I like a Western conference team and well..I live in Ontario. Unless I like the Leafs, I don't get to watch hockey too much. On TV anyway.

April, you love South Park. I think I love you too.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just watched the Bruins house Montreal.

best game ever
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Omg, my mom is so inappropriate and she always sings songs from Southpark.  She loves Butters.

Just go for it, Rox.  You're a supermodel anyway :)
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:ee37f42c-599e-4e91-8719-7ad893f891cb">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Which hockey game are you guys watching? For some reason, the northwest TV stations shuns hockey. The only time I get to see my favorite team is during the playoffs....if I'm lucky. ETA: Thanks Nates. I freaking want this job. I need this job actually because I need to get my foot in this hospital!
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

<div>We were watching the Boston/Montreal game.  We subscribe to the french station so we get to watch all the montreal games. </div>
  • Options
    Nates, I did go for it. I'm definitely no supermodel but thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:9ab4bd8b-4f29-40e9-a53f-46e4cd5de5c8">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here...:/ Someone meditate and focus on making me go into labor because I'm miserable and want to get this lil man out of me. I will send you amazing homemade pumpkin bread if you are successful :)
    Posted by DeadUtopia[/QUOTE]
    I'm doing the same. Except I was due last Tuesday. Eviction is scheduled to start at 9pm Friday night for me.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im a loser and I just made my Christmas budget and then completed our full household budget from now until end of December. Thats the kinda dumb crap I do for fun.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:a92aa02b-66af-477e-bac7-6bc4b882839c">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im a loser and I just made my Christmas budget and then completed our full household budget from now until end of December. Thats the kinda dumb crap I do for fun.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>I already know our Christmas budget for this year: $0! </div><div>
    </div><div>That was easy!</div>
  • Options
    Nebb- I love you for that. I've gotten in the habit of doing budget weekly and I like it. It's not as fancy as yours though.
  • Options
    MandK--I hear ya.  It's hard to ask for stuff, but it's fun!  We have three registries--the main one is a BBB, and then we have two smaller ones at Crate and Barrel and Target.  Since most of our guests are OOT, we wanted to give them some options of where to go.  We probably have way more than one item per guest :P

You registered for the Kitchen Aid stand mixer? What color?  We asked for Empire Red.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    haha mine is NOT fancy MIL. Its pretty dumb looking compared to ones ive seen. We can JUST BARELY afford the puntacana trip in march and christmas, with like 300$ to spare. Im happy about that, but I need more than 300$ for the next 8 months so I might need to reassess.
  • Options
    Jeez, Ciara, what do you have going on in there? That baby does not want to come out! :P
  • Options
    Card- Um, I love you too. You made me happy about Ireland.
  • Options
    Nebb it took me a second to figure out who MIL was. Doi!
  • Options
    I feel so honored, Roxy. :)

Nates, I'm sad we don't get to play tomorrow, but I'm happy you and ConK can!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:5f03425c-e4fe-4e94-849b-874b9441d12b">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb it took me a second to figure out who MIL was. Doi!
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    That hurts. Deep.
  • Options
    newest niece was 2 weeks after her due date. And like 2 days after they started to induce...
  • Options
    We had a really hard time picking a color, and I'm still not convinced it's the right choice, lol.  I love the red, but literally every other thing we put on the registry for the kitchen is stainless steel, so we chose the silver, which is pretty... but I love red! Lol. Sigh.

• Options
    I think he is nervous because once he gets here the first year is going to be a little rough. Between not being able to nurse or take a bottle and doctors appointments and then 2 surgeries I think he's scared.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Same here, Card. BUT we only live about three seconds away, so I take comfort in future GTGs :P

And I am so ridiculously excited about this Antrho opening.  It's sick. I'm going to get the candles they burn in there so my house will smell delicious.

I'm stressed though that my BM dress is not altered yet and the tailor told me to pick it up on Saturday. Um, wtf that's the day of the GD wedding. FFS.
  • Options
    I'm just a little slow right now.
    Heres my moods today: Sleepy, happy, hyper, irritated, crabby, about to scream, better, alright, happy, hyper.

So now you know what I ate and my moods. I know you all were curious.
  • Options
    Alright, I'm going to bed. Early. Thanks to the benadryl I had to take today. My allergies are awful - I can't wait for the trees to lose their flowers already.
  • Options
    I'm hanging out in Security Dispatch at work, and we just caught a girl giving a BJ in the parking structure. It was awesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:b3730faf-8528-4de9-9e9a-d30518f342cc">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So who's here and what are we talking about? : I'm doing the same. Except I was due last Tuesday. Eviction is scheduled to start at 9pm Friday night for me.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

We will discuss eviction proceedings this coming Tuesday if he doesn't make his appearance by then...I'll send some labor vibes your way too!
  • Options
    Aww Ciara, he will be a brave little man!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-talking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea19d39d-2b72-42d8-9596-10f1451bc142Post:13dc5a8f-1704-4672-b430-d5caaa82a467">Re: So who's here and what are we talking about?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm hanging out in Security Dispatch at work, and we just caught a girl giving a BJ in the parking structure. It was awesome.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]
    Awwwwkward!!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I looked on the Kitchenaid website and the one that goes for $50 more comes in SO MANY COLORS.

http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/KSM150PSER/

Pretty... now I might need to amend the registry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards