New York
Options

So sad.... (possibly yucky and TMI... beware)

Just to keep all my wonderful Knotties in the loop...

Sooo... yesterday I noticed some spotting and I got really nervous.  For whatever reason, I decided to take another pregnancy test (to reassure myself, maybe?)... and it was negative.  I freaked out and bought 3 more.  all 3 came back negative.  I was so sick and upset all night.  This morning, I bled pretty bad.  I called my OB as soon as they opened and explained... they had me come right over.

I just got back from the OB and I did have a "chemical" pregnancy or an early miscarriage... I was trying to prepare for the worst, hope for the best... but I think I was still holding out hope... I think I am just numb right now. 

TBH, at first I was completely shocked that we were able to conceive so quickly.  I had been on the pill for about 12 years and it took less than 2 months after I stopped for my BFP.  The first day or 2 after I don't think it completely sunk in.  Then Sunday/Monday I was really starting to get excited about everything... now I am just devastated.  What a roller coaster.

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: So sad.... (possibly yucky and TMI... beware)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im so sorry. My heart breaks for you. Try to stay positive and remember that it WILL happen for real when it is meant to. <3
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im so sorry Monica. Although Ive never had one myself, I was with my bff through the worst of her miscarriage so if you need to talk/vent/cry/wine/etc, Im here. Give it time and it'll happen for you guys :)

<3

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so so sorry that this happened. I know it has to be really hard to be so happy and then so devastated all within the same week. It WILL happen for you, don't lose hope! And if you'd like to talk/vent/get some lunch, whatever let me know I'd be glad to :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, Monica.

My future MIL suffered through 2 miscarriages before having her first child. It's heartbreaking to hear her talk about, but, like she always points out, now she has 3 healthy, happy kids. Even though it's probably hard to think about right now, your time will come. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  Frown 
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry Monica. I know how devastating that can be.  I helped one of my bffs get through her traumatic time.

I know you likely don't want to hear this, but maybe it will be for the best. My mother and father had planned on having a boy and a girl. My sister was born first and then my mom became pregnant with a boy, and had a late[r] miscarriage.  If that wouldn't have occured, I likely wouldn't be here...because after that they kept trying.  Keep your chin up.  I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all of the support, ladies!  You all are so wonderful!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, Monica.  I'm so, so sorry this happened.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Monica, I am soooo sorry.  If you need to talk or vent feel free to message me.  Sorry again. 
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    So sorry you are going through this. You know we are all here for you if you need anything. At least you know you can get pregnant, with some people that is the hardest part. Just stay positive and it will happen.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I'm so sorry Monica :(  Try to keep your chin up, you'll have a bundle of joy some time in the future!

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's terrible, but it will happen for you when the time is right. Just keep your spirits up! My aunt had I think 3 miscarriages, and now she has 4 healthy children ranging from 4-24!! Just give Lucy lots of hugs and kisses in the meantime :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry Monica.. I just had a friend go through the same experience :(
    I had a conversation with my former OB a few years ago when I was going through some problems and was worried about fertility, and was told that many women have about 3 miscarriages before having a full-term pregnancy. However, the majority of those women never realize it because it happens so early, and they aren't aware they are pregnant yet. Not that you would feel better by hearing that.. but just to know you aren't alone can sometimes make it less horrible.
    I know you will be pregnant again, when your body is ready for it. Till then, lots of hugs, know that we are all here for you!

Edited for wording.
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Monica!  I just logged on and read this!  I am so sorry to hear that.  I hope you are able to stay positive.  We are all here to support you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone!  I can't tell you how much I appreciate your positive thoughts, prayers and support.  You all are wonderful!!!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Monica, I'm so sorry! Hopefully your prayers are answered soon!  You know we're all here if you need anything!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, Monica! Don't lose hope. We're all thinking of you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!  It's been a rough week... had a super drunken meltdown Thursday night, followed by the worst hangover ever on Friday... but I think I needed that and I am finally starting to feel a little better.  Thank you so much for all of the kind words, love and paryers... and support!!!  We'll be trying again soon.  Wink
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards