August 2012 Weddings
Options

New August 2012 Bride!

Hi all! Just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Kelly and I'll be marrying my FI, Brian, August 3, 2012 in an evening garden ceremony with a cocktail hour and reception to follow... we'll be surrounded by 175ish of our closest friends and family (FI's Aunts/Uncles/1st Cousins alone are over 70 people!)

We just signed paperwork and my parents (who are very graciously funding the wedding) put the deposit down on the venue yesterday! :D

I didn't want to post until I knew it was official... haha.

So yeah, umm, hi!! haha

Re: New August 2012 Bride!

• Options
    congrats and welcome!!! did you get engaged at Disney??
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Welcome to our board and congrats!
  • Options
    yay! congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Yay!! SO exciting!! Congrats and welcome to our board!!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    congrats & welcome!
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_new-august-2012-bride-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:848837c4-7d1d-46a4-a646-b158dac30269Post:9a383558-e254-4f31-8924-65833a3ec1b9">Re: New August 2012 Bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats and welcome!!! did you get engaged at Disney??
    Posted by bmetz34[/QUOTE]

Alas, no. That was his original intent, but he realized the ring was 2ish sizes too big (he didn't know my exact ring size and didn't want to have it sized down wrong).

Since he didn't want to risk me losing the ring with it falling off (I have ridiculously tiny fingers) but knew I'd want to wear it, he proposed about 2 weeks before our trip so we had enough time to have the ring sized. We just treated Disney like our engagement trip!
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the 8/12 board!
    Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Welcome to the board.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards