Colorado

Colorado GTG?

I randomly saw all these pictures of knottie GTGs when I was on the home page today, and I would love to have some brides to get together with!  How do these things get arranged?  Any interest?
**Now everyone dreams of a love lasting and true But you and I know what this world can do So lets make our steps clear so the other may see I'll wait for you, and should I fall behind Will you wait for me**

Re: Colorado GTG?

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had one in Denver last year, and so need to do one again! Are you close-ish to the Denver area?
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • khunt0053khunt0053 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eh, back and forth between western slope and fort collins... so kinda!
    **Now everyone dreams of a love lasting and true But you and I know what this world can do So lets make our steps clear so the other may see I'll wait for you, and should I fall behind Will you wait for me**
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested!
  • edited December 2011
    I would be up for it too. I am in the North Denver area. Maybe we could do a picnic in a park or meet for dinner and drinks somewhere. Any time between now and August is good for me. Oh except the first weekend in June. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested as well! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I would be interested. I split my time between Brighton and Greeley, but I am pretty flexible.
  • one2andnow3one2andnow3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested...Moving to CO in July.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards