Snarky Brides

Good Morning

Re: Good Morning

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:7a92773a-a83e-46e3-81aa-f1fd8140be72">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! Pirate we are getting poured on down here too.  Lucy did NOT like going out potty.  She dug her feet into the ground and refused to go for her walk.  I finally gave up and took her inside, thinking I would wait a few minutes to see if it lightened up at all.  She immediately ran into the dining room and started to poop.  Argh.  So I dragged her back outside with a big umbrella and she just kept trying to drag me back in again.  She finally finished outside when she realized that she wasn't going back in until she did, but damn.  If she went outside as fast as she tried to go in the dining room, she wouldn't have been stuck in the rain for so long.  She looked so pitiful, poor thing 
    Posted by LP11509[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know that was probably miserable, but the mental image is funny.  We're so lucky, Emma LOVES rain.  She sits at the door and cries to go out to play in it.  I just kicked her out into the back yard this morning and dried her feet when she came back. (she also loves being toweled off)
  • Morning ladies. Im.making coffee and waffles again. IL's are arriving tonight so I need to tidy up a bit. It rained here last night. Actually it stormed. We needed it so bad. The pollen had gotten out of control.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    YESSSS!!!! TLo have their mad style post up already!! I've been thinking about it all morning. All we need now is an AYG and my day is complete
  • Sept,  so sorry to hear Eli is still having issues. Poor little guy!!
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:af3402cb-15d7-4926-bcb9-a33bd8bebf03">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : Haha, I know that was probably miserable, but the mental image is funny.  We're so lucky, Emma LOVES rain.  She sits at the door and cries to go out to play in it.  I just kicked her out into the back yard this morning and dried her feet when she came back. (she also loves being toweled off)
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

<div>Awww that's so cute that Emma likes to play in the rain!  Lucy was so miserable, but now she's all dry and happily snuggled up with me.</div>
  • Morning!

It looks like it might rain here; I should have looked up the weather report before I left the house but forgot.  So if it does rain, I am without an umbrella so that should be fun.  I don't really have much going on beyond that.  This week is kind of slow at work but it's kind of the lull before the storm so I'm actually milking it while i can. 

And I just realized I have 11 days until the wedding.  I thought I would be more excited at this point but I really just want to get it done and be married already.  Oh yeah, and spend a week on the beach...drinking...heavily.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:5a296c89-c8b9-4862-a2d9-b6193f5b9eef">Re:Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]YESSSS!!!! <strong>TLo have their mad style post up already!! I've been thinking about it all morning. </strong> All we need now is an AYG and my day is complete
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Maybe I'm really slow this morning but, whaa?</div>
  • Kate, I would defnitely have your H call or you call. You paid for it. Is there anywhere in your contract where she says how  much time she has to return photos to you?

I've seen those "photobooth" videos before, and they are sweet. You deserve them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There is not time limit in the contract, which sucks. I was just thinking of do I give her a time limit anyways- like " We want the pics within one month or we want to discuss a refund"?

I don't know. I am just so frustrated! I loved working with her, and the pictures. But she has completely sucked after that point, and I even would have used her for other pictures one day, but not anymore. 
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    Kate, is there anything in your contract about a time frame to get your pictures back in? 

ETA: You answered that while I was posting the question, haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:5107212a-faad-4714-a4f2-0d5777fef6f1">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! It looks like it might rain here; I should have looked up the weather report before I left the house but forgot.  So if it does rain, I am without an umbrella so that should be fun.  I don't really have much going on beyond that.  This week is kind of slow at work but it's kind of the lull before the storm so I'm actually milking it while i can.  And I just realized I have 11 days until the wedding.  I thought I would be more excited at this point but I really just want to get it done and be married already.  Oh yeah, and spend a week on the beach...drinking...heavily.
    Posted by calixtine[/QUOTE]

No kidding, by that point I'd abandoned the wedding countdown and thought of it as a honeymoon countdown. 
  • Yes ,I think giving her a time frame like that would be an option, the only thing is, she won't necessarily be obligated to give you a refund even if she doesn't meet the terms.

You could tell her you will have to write bad reviews about her on TK! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:5107212a-faad-4714-a4f2-0d5777fef6f1">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! It looks like it might rain here; I should have looked up the weather report before I left the house but forgot.  So if it does rain, I am without an umbrella so that should be fun.  I don't really have much going on beyond that.  This week is kind of slow at work but it's kind of the lull before the storm so I'm actually milking it while i can.  And I just realized I have 11 days until the wedding.  I thought I would be more excited at this point but I really just want to get it done and be married already.  Oh yeah, and spend a week on the beach...drinking...heavily.
    this might sound like an odd question, but is that you in your avatar?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:b6ab4f80-4e48-49f3-b31a-49b2c8a4434d">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : this might sound like an odd question, but is that you in your avatar?
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Yep, that is me and the FI.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:1c03de2e-d931-4b1d-bfa6-b5fc252abe45">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : Yep, that is me and the FI.
    Ok. We had a girl at my work who was from the Austin area, she was working here for a couple of months on a special project. She's getting married the same day as you and a couple of other things you've said sounded like her. Then I looked at your bio and you and your FI have the same freaking names as them. I got a little curious if you were the same people lol. But, I like that picture, you guys look so cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Good Morning:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Good Morning:YESSSS!!!! TLo have their mad style post up already!! I've been thinking about it all morning. All we need now is an AYG and my day is completePosted by NebbMaybe I'm really slow this morning but, whaa? Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]
    Tom and lorenzo blog about mad men episodes. They do an episode recap and a style deconstruction. They are amazing.
  • Sept--McDonalds breakfast seriously makes my day. When I get it I am a much, much happier person.

I am in honeymoon countdown mode as well.

Today is going to be beautiful here.

I really don't have much to contribute today other than my teeth hurt. I've been doing teeth whitening the last 2 nights--with the trays and the gel and all that. I'm not sure how I feel about the results.
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:ff0c5b54-4373-46e1-a8eb-088ac0e03b03">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : Ok. We had a girl at my work who was from the Austin area, she was working here for a couple of months on a special project. She's getting married the same day as you and a couple of other things you've said sounded like her. Then I looked at your bio and you and your FI have the same freaking names as them. I got a little curious if you were the same people lol. But, I like that picture, you guys look so cute!

Twilight zone.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Good morning, ladies.

I want to go home. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:ff0c5b54-4373-46e1-a8eb-088ac0e03b03">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : Ok. We had a girl at my work who was from the Austin area, she was working here for a couple of months on a special project. She's getting married the same day as you and a couple of other things you've said sounded like her. Then I looked at your bio and you and your FI have the same freaking names as them. I got a little curious if you were the same people lol. But, I like that picture, you guys look so cute!

I've heard of having a doppleganger but that is more than just a doppleganger.  It's like you know the alternate reality version of me...that is kinda cool, actually.  I wonder both of us were in the same place at the same time, would we both cease to exist?
  • Morning everyone! I decided to go ahead and still take the day off today.  Grandpa is in the hospital but his strength is up and they're temporarily moving him to a nursing home today to rehabilitate.

Sooo I have the day to myself.  FI and I went and applied for our marriage license this morning (eeeek!!)  I'm trying to muster up the motivation to go for a run but I realllly just want to lay around lol.  I have to pull together a to-do list for the day.

Blue, don't you have another appointment today? Or am I making that up?
  • It's morning.  Meh.  Last night on the way home, we (on the bus) saw a yellow lab on the higway, it'd been hit.  I wanted to cry.  Still do...

We're going out to dinner tonight to our Martini place.  That'll be fun.  And, then, no eating out or spending lots of money for a while.  We BLEW through cash and credit cards on vacation like nobody's business.  I thought we'd be in good shape because we'd saved up almost $1000 for spending money.  Then, half of it went to paying for our scuba trips.  And food in the Keys is hella expensive.  But, at least we had fun.  Right????

Sesh- congrats to Mr. Sesh.
    Sept - Cuddles to your Eli kitty.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:11efe0c8-505b-423f-92b2-b34dfdd113df">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : That is one of the unfortunate side effects.  You could try just whitening every other day and that should help a little with the sensitivity.  
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

I'm probably done. They definitely look whiter and I don't know if I want to go too much more at risk of looking like Ross in that one Friends episode. Or I could do 1 more night and then overinduldge in coffee for the next 2 weeks :)
    June 16, 2012
  • Morning. I just woke up for the second time. When I tried to get up with my alarm is appeared that I'm feeling worse than yesterday so I'm home in bed again. FI thinks I have the flu.
    imageVacation
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Morning all. Our house cooled off a whopping 5 degrees overnight. Waiting for the landlord to call back, but he has had months to fix the AC unit so we're not hopeful it will be done quickly. At least we have a window unit in the bedroom so we can sleep comfortably. I'm looking forward to this evening, the class I teach is performing in a year end showcase, we've been rehearsing for months and it will be fun to see how it comes together!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:0e501354-63f1-4099-b765-216f5f29cd87">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning everyone!<strong> I decided to go ahead and still take the day off today</strong>.  Grandpa is in the hospital but his strength is up and they're temporarily moving him to a nursing home today to rehabilitate. Sooo I have the day to myself.  FI and I went and applied for our marriage license this morning (eeeek!!)  I'm trying to muster up the motivation to go for a run but I realllly just want to lay around lol.  I have to pull together a to-do list for the day. Blue, don't you have another appointment today? Or am I making that up?
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

To visit with him?
  • Good morning all. I'm just sitting here switching between 16 and pregnant and paralyzed and pregnant with twins. I'm sure you can see where my brain is today.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Blue, is your follow up appointment today?
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Good morning all! I'm finally off today after working six days straight. I know six days doesn't seem that long, but I work retail, and we had a sale for 5 of those 6 days. Since I normally work three days, off of day, two days, off a day, six days is a LONG time for me. And I make the damn schedules! I don't know why I did that to myself!
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • NebbNebb member
    I know you guys mean well but has anyone thought that blue might just want to talk about her appointment in her own time and not answer questions? In other words, shut up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards