June 2012 Weddings
Options

How big is your...

2»

Re: How big is your...

• Options

Our gueslist is at 180 which includes singles +1.
    We have to have a minimum of 150 but I'm thinking we may have around 160 which I'd be fine with.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    Mine is 142. I wish it was 100 but there's family I had to invite even though I don't really know them but they won't  come and some of my mom's co-workers. Then there's some of FI's family. He just wanted his grandma, mom and dad, and sister but his mom had other plans
  • Options
    Absolute max our venue can hold is 194.  We have right about that on the list now and still some more I wish we could add, but I don't think we can.  If we could it would be right about 210.  I've tried estimating who will/won't come and end up with about 160 but who knows.  I can't risk over inviting!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are right at 100.  At this point, expecting 80-90...
  • Options
    Ours is around 110, including all kids and +1s for all single guests.  Most have said there's no way they're bringing a +1, but they're getting the option just in case.  We have (personal) wiggle room up to 125 though, because that's our minimum and how many we're paying for.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options

We are inviting about 160, it is the max number that fits in to our budget.  I wish every single one of them could be there, but I know that it won't happen... quite a few are OOT and a couple are supposed to be deployed

• Options
    we are inviting 210 but we are think probably 180 will show up
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We invited 65, but we are expecting around 30-35.....one of the perks of desinaton weddings!  The party my parents are throwing for us back home is a different story....about 100 on that list so far....

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    18! For our package at Disney we are allowed 20 (18 plus FI and I). However we are having a picnic in july for the family and friends that would have been invited and then that is 180.
  • Options

150 is the max so we're hoping to be around the 140 range.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    74 people are invited, but only about 60 will show
    White Knot

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're inviting 400 and expecting between 300 and 350. I'm my mom's only child, FI is an only child, and I grew up in a super small town, all which contributes to our massive guest list. I'm really excited about it, though!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Right around 100. Expecting more like 80ish
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_how-big-is-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:a758aabc-0d1f-42f7-8832-785559820d97Post:0f7d8c8c-c859-441a-856a-8d7d283d556d">Re: How big is your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]110. I really hope we get 15-20% denies like some say is typical. :)
    Posted by CvilleClaire[/QUOTE]

My guest list is over 300 and I am desperately hoping the same. That's what I get for marrying a Jewish Italian.
  • Options
    Ours is 140. Which is like 40 more than we thought it was gonna be lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards