South Asian Weddings

Re: OL WEDNESDAY

• edited December 2011
    It's Wednesday already?? YES!

Dear Gym,
    I'm going to try and visit you everyday for the next few weeks.
    So far, I've been on the right track...but then again, its only day 2. :)

Dear Doorman,
    You need to retire. You're too weak to open the heay glass door. I'm sure its heavier than you.
    :)
    With love,
    Steph
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with Steph!

Dear gym,
    We are being good to eachother recently. I hope this keeps up.
    - Me

Dear chocolate,
    Stop calling my name. I will not purchase anymore chocolate!!! I'm don't with you. I'm sorry the holidays are coming up but I'm determined to look decent on my HM!
    - a former chocoholic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:a961e8bb-89e6-4e25-b3fd-0dd2b6ca2d27Post:1c5690bb-7877-400e-ba0b-85eb13b33870">Re: OL WEDNESDAY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm with Steph! Dear gym, We are being good to eachother recently. I hope this keeps up. - Me Dear chocolate, Stop calling my name. I will not purchase anymore chocolate!!! I'm don't with you. I'm sorry the holidays are coming up but I'm determined to look decent on my HM!<strong> - a former chocoholic
    </strong>Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

So, when i saw this, im like WHAT!!?!? A FORMER CATHOLIC?!?!
    yeah, I can't read. hahah. BTW, i love your on screen couple, gotta love the Halpburns!
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Sellers of Condo
    Please accept our offer
    Thanks,
    Signed, Condo hunters
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:a961e8bb-89e6-4e25-b3fd-0dd2b6ca2d27Post:ff640b27-c135-48ad-bf67-429e4045ceff">Re: OL WEDNESDAY</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL WEDNESDAY : So, when i saw this, im like WHAT!!?!? A FORMER CATHOLIC?!?! yeah, I can't read. hahah. BTW, i love your on screen couple, gotta love the Halpburns!
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

Dear Stephanie,
    Please get glasses!!! lol
    - Deepthi
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Pink Yarn,

PLEASE detangle. It's notoriously difficult to make you into a blanket when you insist on getting yourself all twisted up in knots, especially since I rolled you into a ball specifically so you *wouldn't* get tangles!

Thanks in advance,
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Crochet-Addict

~*~

Dear Baby,

Please don't kick your brother awake anymore. It makes it awfully tough to convince him that it's bedtime when you're trying to play with him.

Love,
    Mommy

(I forgot she's big enough to be felt from the outside now; she squirmed when I was putting Kidlet down for bed last night and it took me an extra ten minutes to get him back to sleep!)

~*~

Dear Scamp (dog),

You're adorable. And you know it. But quit stealing my cheese!

Love,
    Your Person
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards