Snarky Brides

Random poll

2»

Re: Random poll

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:eadac9a0-6c77-4a6a-aeb5-13195b2408fb">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cornflakes on hot dogs?
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

haha I was thinking this too.
  • What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  

Sweaters. I have so many cardigans and sweaters it's not even funny. 

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose?

I never get sick of cookies and an ice cold glass of milk

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace 

I'd rather win an Oscar. Though winning a Nobel (not necessarily Peace) in something would be cool. 

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  

I  would probably go back to my wedding day and put some more hair spray in my hair and even out my tan. I don't like the idea of changing anything big, haha.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  
    My mom or my best friend. 

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :) 
    Just ketchup. 

Shoes.  Or sweaters.

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose?

Chinese rice soup.

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace 

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  
    I wouldn't have taken that Ambien the night before the wedding -- I felt groggy all morning.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  
    I have a friend who does all sort of crazy adventures like ice trekking across the North Pole.  He'd probably be pretty resourceful anywhere, and he has a great sense of humor.

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :)  
    Mustard, onions and sauerkraut
    If we're not talking in public - pajama pants.

Tacos w/ spicy homemade pickles. Don't judge, try it!

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

Oscar, just for fun.

Say goodbye to my Grandpa - he was my first loss in the fam and I was young and terrified.

My BIL - he can make anything out of everything.

Just ketchup and mayo (on the bun).
  • Brittney, I know a few people who put pickles on their tacos.  I haven't tried it yet but I'd give it a shot. 
  • What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Tops of any sort.  I have 20 linear feet of closet filled with tops.  I just can't stop buying.  Every Monday I'm depressed if I don't have anything knew that week.  It is a disease.

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose?  Prosperity Shrimp from House of Hunan

Would you rather win a: Grammy Oscar Tony Pulitzer Nobel Peace    I would like to win a Grammy.  I want to be able to sing and perform but missed that boat entirely.  

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  If I could be the age I am now, I would go back and talk to my maternal grandmother.  She died when I was 5 months old and I would have loved to have known her.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  My daughter.  We could sit and b*tch about how we are stuck there and whose turn it is to fetch something to eat.

What do you put on your hot dog?  I used to eat them plain but when I was pregnant, 1983, I developed a taste for ketchup. If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :) 

• -What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Flip flops, I'd wear them all year if I could -You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? Chinese food or chicken and broccoli stir fry. -Would you rather win a: Oscar -You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  I'd go back to see my Dad before he died and forgive him -You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? My sister, Alex -What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :) If they are veggie dogs, we get them a lot bc sister doesn't eat meat, mustard, ketchup and relish. If they are all beef hotdogs them either just mustard or plain.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:ff74d3d9-21e2-4026-99f2-e2e44f628588">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brittney, I know a few people who put pickles on their tacos.  I haven't tried it yet but I'd give it a shot. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

I thought H and his family were nuts when they put them in tacos, and now they don't seem right without them. My BIL put ketchup in his tacos, as long as it's a crunchy shell.
  • There was this restaurant in LA I used to love that had beef and pickle tacos.  Heavenly.  I used to dream about those tacos (with a nice margarita).
  • I'll have to try it next time we do tacos and report back.  And holy cow does a margarita sound really good right now. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:c12a4146-02e4-46e4-8bfd-0a359abca01d">Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  <strong>Sports Bras </strong><div>
    </div><div>You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? <strong>Bacon</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>Would you rather win a: Grammy Oscar Tony Pulitzer Nobel Peace <strong>Pulitzer</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did? <strong>Meet Queen Elizabeth I and have an in depth conversation- as in depth as an hour long conversation can be ;-) </strong></div><div>
    </div><div> You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  <strong>My Mommy :-) </strong></div><div>
    </div><div> What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :) <span style="font-size:12px;line-height:15px;"><strong>Ketchup, Mayo, Relish</strong></span>
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>

</div></div>
    Anniversary
    Tank tops. I love tanks.

My mom's beef pie supreme

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace
    Oscar for sure. That means I finally made my movie.

Just travel back in time for my life? I'd stop myself from agreeing to watching a movie with a POS guy since it led to nothing but misery. Travel to any time? I'd have a heart-to-heart with Jesus and see if he really was the son of God or if he was just playing along. Or, I'd stalk Jack the Ripper to discover his true identity.

Sir Whisky. Or, the Man vs. Wild guy. 

Just ketchup.
    Underwear

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? Pizza (everyone who knows me that I crave it everyday lol)

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  Talk to my mom before she passed away and right all the wrongs we did & tell her I love her

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  My Bella Poo (she's my pup in the siggy)

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  Onions and ketchup and sometimes mustard
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Underwear.
    Yushan chicken with brown rice
    Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

I would stick up for a person in high school that I didn't. It still bothers me.
     Our old lab, Sadie.  
    What do you put on your hot dog? If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?
    Chili, cheese, and onions, please!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    underoos :)

greek salad with feta

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

I would undo having eaten those FRIES...ugh

Bob Marley.

just mustard!
  • edited August 2012
    What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?
    jeans

Eggs, same thing but a variety of ways to prepare

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy <-- can't sing
    Oscar <-- can't act
    Tony <-- see above
    Pulitzer  <-- This
    Nobel Peace <-- No, since they have become a popularity contest and not based on actual valid merit

not respond to a particular email

Bear Gryllis 

What do you put on your hot dog?
    Plain yellow mustard
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards