Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Send-off ideas

My church told me we basically only have the time that we're taking pics after the ceremony to clean up, which inside should be fine since I'll have help too, but idk what to do for the sendoff then. I'm sure rice or confetti or flower petals would be too insane to clean up, but i don't like sparklers or bubbles. I was thinking of maybe those party poppers where the streamers are attached to them? but i've never seen them in real life so idk if they are a good alternative or if they look dumb or something. Any ideas or experience? Thanks

Re: Send-off ideas

• Options
    How about ribbon wands?
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'd say ribbon wands too. Cheap to make, cute in pictures because you can make them your colors. No clean up and something fun the guests can keep!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely ribbon wands or pinwheels.  Those party popper streamers aren't attached; they end up everywhere like much-longer confetti. 

Or you could do what we did; our photographer asked some of the folks next to the exit to make a "Tunnel of Friends" and we ran through it. 

• Options
    I'm a fan of clapping and cheering, especially if you're in a time crunch and don't want to have to deal with cleaning up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards