New Jersey - South
Options

School bus shuttle?

Okay, I know it's going to look a little tacky but I think it's the most reasonable route to go. Does anyone know where I can call? Thanks girls!

Re: School bus shuttle?

• Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used Yellowbird for events before (though not a wedding).  They're based out of Philly, but do New Jersey and Pennsylvania.  The buses were clean and they arrived on time, so no complaints!

Here is the info:

http://yellowbirdbusco.com/
    (215)289-1022
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we are doing this too! Thanks for the info because I need to look it up as well!! Hell.. it can be fun! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married My Best Friend on 9/17/2010
  • Options
    kimikins79kimikins79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard Hillmans is about $250 for the night.  I am not sure of contact, but I am sure you can google them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Hillman's Bus Co. based out of Berlin and they were great.  I just googled them and found the number that way.  It was some of the best money spent and we were so glad we opted to do that and our guests loved it as well!  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Saftey Bus in Pennsauken.  My MOH used them in March for her wedding, they did a great job.  Even though it seems a little tacky maybe, everyone loved it and had a lot of fun on the buses.  It is only costing us $250 for the night.  The number is 856-665-2662.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tthanks girls!!
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't even see this post before I replied to your other one... sorry. Anyway, here's the link again.  I am not usingt them but a friend of mine did recommend them to me...

http://www.hillmanbus.com/index.html

Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards