Ohio-Cincinnati

Where are you getting invitations?

I am in the process of trying to find a vendor for save the dates, invitations, etc. After checking out some online vendors and a few places suggested on TK, I still haven't really found something that I love yet, but can still afford! Can you guys suggest places that you have used? I'm trying to spend about $2-3 per STD.

Re: Where are you getting invitations?

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you thought about ESTY.com and sending them through vistaprint for postcard sizes. This is what I did and I loved them. You can upload your own design into Vistaprint and you get a ton of free stuff. I actually signed up for their emails and you get free things (like 50 postcards) all the time. Envelopes can be ordered as well with the items cheap. It makes it much more cost effective.

• edited December 2011
    I just finished my save the dates and they turned out beautifully.  I got them from Vista Print and used a 50% off discount and they were really reasonable.  You can customize your fonts, color etc.  I really thought the paper was nice and so was the printing.  I'm also ordering my invitations from Etsy.com after looking everywhere.  I could customize my colors and font and I thought it was pretty easy to order them.  Another idea might be to visit Land of Oz as well and they had reasonably priced invitations.  I liked being able to flip through the books and actually see what they would be like.  Hopefully that helps a little bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend www.basicinvite.com

The cutest invites I have ever seen and I received rave reviews.  You can put engagement photos on your invite and customize totally to your preferences.  Envelopes are included.
  • edited December 2011
    Vistaprint for sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katiea22katiea22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just ordered my save the dates from wedding paper divas...they were the post card format and were only .84 a piece! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love vistaprint too! Just google or look up "vistaprint free postcards" and it will take you to them and get you 50 free ones or 100 free ones if you do the smaller size. Then you can do little upgrades like changing the paper to linen if you want or customizing or having a nicer lined envelope. I LOVE vistaprint!!!  We did save the date magnets. They were great!!
  • edited December 2011
    i used vistaprint for the save the dates and will use them again when i order invitations
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Etsy seller Beth Cote. She is doing all of my invites, table numbers, thank you cards and programs.

I used vistaprint.com for my STD's
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I used zazzle.com for my save the dates! I got 135 of them for $36!!! They turned out really cute, and I will consider using them for my invites as well!
  • dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used The Paper Place in West Chester.  They were a little more expensive for the invitation that I could have gotten off line but they printed the outer & inner envelopes for me so that was worth it to me!  I really liked working with them! 
  • mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trying going to Poeme.  Kristen will help you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards