Getting in Shape

Healthy Cleanse

Hey ladies!  I'm hoping you girls can help.  I want to do a healthy cleanse, something not long term, preferably no more than about a week, if that.  I just want to be able to cleanse my body and get rid of all the toxins.  Do you ladies have any suggestions?  I know there are alot of products out there, but I like to do things that people have tried so I usually prefer to do things based off of recommendations.  I'm def open to doing all natural cleanses or at home recipes, like shakes.

Thanks again ladies!
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Healthy Cleanse

• Your liver is actually pretty good at doing this by itself. A "cleanse" isn't really necessaryjust eat clean and drink a lot of water, both of which should get you back on track. There's also another post on "cleanses" not too far down if you just scroll...
  • See the "juice cleanse" thread below.
  • Does your liver not work?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_healthy-cleanse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:87e67e16-401c-4a60-a459-bd83940ed082Post:1eeacc96-145d-4645-baf3-858eb2407931">Re:Healthy Cleanse</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your liver is actually pretty good at doing this by itself. A "cleanse" isn't really necessaryjust eat clean and drink a lot of water, both of which should get you back on track. There's also another post on "cleanses" not too far down if you just scroll...
    Posted by freebread03[/QUOTE]

+1
     Visit The Knot!                                           image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Look at Advocare's website at the herbal cleanse. It's a gentle herbal cleanse that will help detoxify your body. I myself have done it three different times over the past year and it is amazing and wonderful. Plus you can easily lose 3 to 5 pounds during this time. Go to www.advocare.com/120433477. That is my Advocare webpage and you can see what I am talking about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards