California-Central

Where to rent hot pink and orange striped table runners??

Does anyone know where I can rent hot pink and orange striped table runners?? (White, lime, brown, or purple is okay too, as long as there is the hot pink and orange.) I thought about doing a brightly colored table cloth, but like the idea of just doing a pop of color instead as the runner.   I can't seem to find online what I'm wanting.  I'd even buy the runner if it's not too expensive.  I'll need about 14.

Thanks for any help!!!

Re: Where to rent hot pink and orange striped table runners??

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I honestly haven't seen anything like that- what about purchasing some material from JoAnn's and making them or having someone make them for you?  You may be able to find a few different prints and alternate.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • asiawithakasiawithak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good idea...I'll look into it :)  Maybe even Mood fabrics have it.  I'm on it!
  • edited December 2011
    My colors were pink and orange and I wanted a pop of color over the chocolate brown linens so we bought pink-orange iridescent material and made runners for the tables for my wedding.  We bought the fabric from this company just in case you are interested! Hope that helps!

http://www.jamaligarden.com/productdetail/23326/17/wedding-party/sheer-organza-sheets.php
  • asiawithakasiawithak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Summer of Stars,

I looked online at the irridecent fabric, but it's hard to picture.  Do you have any pictures of your tables I can see?? 

Thanks so much for your help!
  • lexandfablexandfab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with buying the fabric and DIY, especialy for something unusual. It sounds like it will be really pretty!
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Then when you are done, you can see about selling them to a local rental company.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    I did a brown and white gingham runner and also had trouble finding them.  Instead, I bought fabric and had friends with sewing machines cut them to size and hem the edges.  It was quick, easy, and inexpensive and I was able to get EXACTLY what I wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards