Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Decor For Sale

I'm married!!!  I know there there is a classified board, but most of these items are cheap and heavy or breakable so they would be best suited for a local bride over shipping them.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/3290947315.html

7 white golf umbrellas - $30

2 small baskets with grey fabric lining - $2
50 tubes of bubbles - $5 (half are unopened, half are opened and mostly full, some could have a little water added - these bubbles did not stain my dress at all)

8 chartreuse green and white table runners 10' long and 10" wide - $7 each
2 matching 20" table squares - $3 each
18 table numbers (silver in white frame) and two additional frames (can create more numbers if needed)- $20

6 pillar candles originally 6" tall 2.75" wide burned for less than 5 of the estimated 45 hour burn time - $2 each

35 bud vases 7" tall (1 is chipped) - $20 for all

2 sets of 3 pillar candle holders (can also hold candle stick) 3.5", 5", 6.5" - $30 each set of 3

20 unused votives - $5
bag of 50ish half burned votives - $5

Re: Decor For Sale

• I'm interested in the table numbers.  Where in Philadelphia are you located?  My brother and sister-in-law live in KOP.  Any chance you are close to there?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry - I was just updating to remove the table numbers.  Of course I was really close to KOP too!  The frames are from Ikea if you want to make your own though - and there is an Ikea in Plymouth Meeting which is really close to KOP.

• It's not letting me edit the post anyway, so table numbers are gone.  I'm keeping the craigslist link up to date.
  • Hi,

I am interested in the bubbles and baskets if still available. I live in Delware County but work in Malvern.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards