New Jersey

Florists

We are looking for an inexpensive florist in north NJ? 
Also, what is the avarage cost we can expect to spend on flowers(200 person wedding)? 

Re: Florists

• It all depends on budget and types of flowers.  Each florist I'm sure will work with your budget.  I'm actually renting my centerpieces because I'm not a flower person and they are also doing my bouquets and such. 
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yumila from Weddings & Events Floral Design is wonderful! She is in Rochelle Park, 201-519-4656. She will create what you envision with mock samples and work hard to stay within your budget. She's also very sweet. Just booked her for my August wedding. 
  • We're working with Conroy's Creations in Morris Plains and she did an excellent job of sticking to our budget. The cost will really depend on the type of flowers and on what you want (taller centerpieces cost more, bigger bouquets cost more, etc). We ended up under $2400 for 150 people/17 tables, with a 7 bouquets, 4 wristlets, and 11 boutinieres.
  • I am using Vanessa at Metropolitan Flower and Plant Exchange. She is fantastic! Yumila used to work there. I know a lot of people went to her but now she has a new place while Michelle mentioned.
  • RMMJSRMMJS member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Check out AW!  He had the best prices!

We have six bridesmaids, six groomsmen, 2 flower girls (just petals), ring bearers, parents of bride and groom, grandparents, godparents, readers, flowers for the church (2 tall arrangements and then flowers for the pews), 18 high centerpieces for the reception and flowers for the cake-he quoted us at a little less than $2,000.  Way less than I thought he would charge. 

The flowers we are using are in season, but still really pretty.  All roses, calla lilies, orchids, even some peonies in my bouquet!  My bouquet alone will have about 50-60 flowers and my bridesmaids will have a dozen and a half of roses and calla lilies!

Defintiely check him out.  What is also nice about him is that he does only one event a day!
  • I am using AW Flowers in Kearny next year and my fiance's sister is using him this June. We were able to get 1k for flowers for a bride, 5 bm's, a groom, 4 gm's, and about 15 high center pieces, 2 flower girls, 2 mothers, 1 father, 2 gm's and 1 grandfather. I know my almost sister in law is getting a little higher than that and she has 9 bm's and doing church flowers. I think we are using a little more expensive flowers but either way its pretty reasonable pricing. 
  • I am using European Petals in Wyckoff, The owner is great, knows his flowers and design, and has this really good package for weddings. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards