April 2013 Weddings

Hair & makeup trial PIP

I had my trial Saturday and am just now getting around to posting pics. 

Closeup of makeup, loved the fake lashes! ;)

Side of hair, wasn't really what I wanted.. but we worked it out and should be good for the wedding.

The back, again I wanted this more curly and I don't like the crossover effect at the top of the hairdo.. I am very picky lol

After hair was taken out so FI couldn't see ;)

158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair & makeup trial PIP

• Pretty!  Great smokey eye!  I like that it's not too heavy but provides some great definition on your eyelids :-)
  • You are ridiculously pretty! It all looks good, I like the hair!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very pretty!
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • tiny specktiny speck member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    It all looks so nice! Your hair clip/comb is great!
  • Wow you look so great!
  • Your makeup came out awesome. I agree about the crossover with your hair, but the rest looks great. It makes it easier when you know exactly what you want!
    Anniversary
  • gorg!!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Very pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Beautiful!
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Thank you all!! I just realized the first pic makes it look like the blush is like all the way down to my chin.. It didn't look like that in person lol must be a shadow. Overall I was really happy with her! Can't wait til the big day when she does an even better job!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image

• Love it! I agree about the top cross over...... And...... I always thought you had long blonde hair...... So wrong ;)
  • Haha nope!! I'm getting blonde highlights for the wedding which I'll post a pic of but always a brunette :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_hair-makeup-trial-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:e14df834-67b0-4c92-bbe6-eab47bcad470Post:6ee19529-f282-4e75-9dd0-8a48a66714b3">Re: Hair & makeup trial PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love it! I agree about the top cross over...... And...... I always thought you had long blonde hair...... So wrong ;)
    Posted by 1mobags[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Ha, I did too! lol, strange. </div>
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Thanks for posting! The bottom curly part of your hair is definitely more like what I'm wanting for my vision. It didn't turn out so well in my hair trial this past Monday. So I might use your picture for reference, if that's okay!

Love the fake lashes! I love how they look! The whole glue near my eyes thing freaks me out too much to do them haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards