Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!

And I want to say thank you. 

Thank you Tarra and Beth for your kind gift yesterday. It brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart. You should know I bought some super sexy wedding night things today and spent every last penny. I feel sexy just thinking about it all. 

Thank you Tiger for helping me plan this monster! I would be lost without you and no where close to organized! Your calm spirit evened out my panic attacks and your check list was a god-send. I hope we see each other again soon! 

Thank you Shoes and Buggle for listening to me b!tch about my dress and how much I hated it and then kick my ass into gear to get in shape for it (even though I fell off the wagon a month ago). 

Thank you Rdr and Peek for being excited for me when I couldn't. Your countdown texts and your questions helped me get excited when I felt I wasn't ever going to be happy again (<-- not too dramz, but that's how I felt last month). 

Thank you Elle for being by my side and becoming my best friend. You rock. <3

A huuuuuuuge thanks to all you special ladies I talk to almost daily. Without y'all, I'd lose my mind and would have let my venue coordinator walk all over me. 

Most importantly, thank you NEY for being there before we got engaged 14 months ago. For making me less BSC and giving me a hand down from the crazy train. If it wasn't for you wise women, I don't know where I would be. Your kind words and swift kicks in the rear guided me through the crazy time of pre-engagement jitters and excitement and really taught me how to live in the now. I knew when my dad passed it was going to be rough, but I knew I had a group of strong, supportive, and kind women to lean on if I needed it. Each and every one of you should give yourself a hug for being awesome. 

With that, I'm going to switch over to lurker mode on mobile for the weekend! 

Love,

Aud
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!

• Options
    Have a wonderful day! You're going to be a gorgeous bride!!

• Options
    Yay for wedding day! You're going to be a stunning bride and have such a beautiful day! I can't wait to see some pictures!
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    I am so, so happy for you, Aud! You are going to be absolutely stunning. I'm so sorry I can't be there so I'm counting on Elle for TONS of pics. I can't wait to see all of the details come together because I know you worked so hard on everything. Have the best day ever! LOVE YOU!!!!!

ETA: I will see you in FIVE days when I crash your HM :)

• Options
    Congratulations! :)
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am over the moon, happy for you! I can't wait to see the pictures. I wish you and B endless years of happiness together.
    All of my love to you, Aud!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I am so incredibly excited and happy for your.  I wish you all the best and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    You've been in my thoughts all week Aud! I'm incredibly excited that you're big day is here and I hope you enjoy every second of this weekend. You deserve all the best life has to offer and I know you and you man are going to have a VERY special day!
  • Options
    Aud you're getting married!!!!!!!  You're going to be a gorgeous bride!  I'm so happy for you and wish you guys nothing but the best!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I <3 you Aud. I'm so excited for your and Bobby's special day and I was so happy to have even a small role in it. As someone else said, make sure you stop a few times throughout the weekend to look around and take it all in... it will fly by! 

I'll be watching, beautiful lady!! ELLE - PICTURES!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    so happy for you...  enjoy your wedding and your HM.  lots of love! :)
  • Options
    I'm SO happy for you Aud!!!!  You're going to be a gorgeous bride, and I'm going to make M drive super fast so we can catch your wedding!  I can't believe how quickly the whole thing has gone.  I love you so much woman, and like RDR, I'm so sad I can't be there for you tomorrow.

Have fun.  Enjoy it.  OMG!
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Happy Wedding Weekend! 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I came on here today just to say how excited I am for you to be getting married!  You are going to be stunning.  Soak up every minute of the love and excitement.  I'm so, so, so happy for you!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations, Audrua.
  • Options
    I'm so happy and excited for you, Aud! Have a wonderful weekend, and I cannot wait to see your pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations gorgeous!!! Im so so so happy for you :) You deserve all the happiness in the world :)
  • Options
    So happy for you, Aud. Have an amazing wedding day! 
  • Options
    I am sooooo excited for you! I love you Aud :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You are going to be so beautiful.  I'm so happy for you!!  Don't forget to have Elle send me the think.  It's going to be a beautiful and fantastic day :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Have a wonderful, fun filled day tomorrow, breathe!  Take everything in, cause it goes real fast.  Can't wait to see pics and see you on the other side as a OMH!
  • Options
    Whoot Whoot! I cannot wait to see pictures!

• Options
    Congratulations!  I'm sure it will be beautiful :)  Enjoy it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations Lady!   You will be a stunning bride.   I'm excited for you and can't wait to see some of the amazing pics from your day!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-getting-married-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92be37c7-8b0d-4537-828a-803543a767f9Post:dc93139f-60f6-48f1-9b3b-0634d1680d2d">Re: I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I came on here today just to say how excited I am for you to be getting married!  You are going to be stunning.  Soak up every minute of the love and excitement.  I'm so, so, so happy for you!
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

<div>Methinks you need a new ticker, minskat! :)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Congratulations!  Have an amazing time!  Can't wait to see photos!
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    So exciting!! You're going to have an amazing weekend. I can feel it! Congratulations!!!!!! Is tigers checklist something I should look into? Lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Congratulations!! You are going to be a beautiful bride, and the day is going to be just amazing! I can't wait to see pictures!! xoxo

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Congrats! Enjoy you and your SO's amazing day!
  • Options
    Tiger's check list was the only thing maintaining my sanity most days! I'm sure she or I wouldn't mind sharing it with you at all!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards