Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday

It's Thursday, already?! Secrets go here...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday

• Options
    I confess that I'm probably more excited than I should be that we're switching reception locations. (no more horrible gut wrenching nerves about the place we originally chose!) It means there might be a little logistical snafus, but we have plenty of time to figure that out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that I am more excited than I should be about my final fitting later today!

I confess that my apartment looks a tornado hit it despite all my previous weeks of spring cleaning. Unfortunately, this suprise shower on Saturday provided with more gifts than I have space for!

I confess that I am a bit pissed at my travel agent for refusing to give me a full refund we agreed upon weeks ago because she is still waiting on someone else's money in my group. It's totally unprofessional. My money shouldn't be contigent on someone else. It is not part of our conract. But I didn't say anything, because I hate drama. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that when I am upset about something instead of just dealing with it right away I just take in stride or I feel the need to go super wedding crazy to distract myself.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards