New York-Long Island

Bridal Shops

Hello all,

I will be starting to look for my wedding gown. I went a place in massapequa,NY and was not impressed with the dresses the woman brought out. They were really frumpy. I am looking for a great bridal shop that is friendly and going to help me to pick out the best dress for me within my budget.  Thanks in advance ladies!!! Smile

Re: Bridal Shops

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_bridal-shops-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:54c66cfb-a70c-48e4-922c-57fe67ac4cddPost:6bd39393-9ba4-410d-a414-7ac13c01b320">Bridal Shops</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all, I will be starting to look for my wedding gown. I went a place in massapequa,NY and was not impressed with the dresses the woman brought out. They were really frumpy. I am looking for a great bridal shop that is friendly and going to help me to pick out the best dress for me within my budget.  Thanks in advance ladies!!!
    Posted by futuremspita[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, for starters, we would need to know WHAT your budget is...1500 will get you a beautiful dress at some stores and won't get you in the door at Kleinfeld's.</div>
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • My budget is around the 1500 -2000 mark would love to be much lower than that price.
  • I don't know what your style is, but I got my dress (see siggy) at Helen's Private Collection Bridal (or something like that) in Commack.  Not wedding world.  All dresses were under 2k, and it's one of the only shops that carries Sottero and Midgely.  I loved them.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Have you considered a vintage gown?

Dorothy
    Proprietress
    www.chantillydreams.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards