February 2014 Weddings
Options

Wedding Docket Week of 4/22

So obviously I did not finish my wedding website over the weekend :( BOOO! I am hoping to do that this weekend but it will be extremely busy. I am also working with my coordinator over my wedding cake due to the need for it being gluten free. Disney wanted to nip this in the tookus right away.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Wedding Docket Week of 4/22

• Options
    They insist on it being gluten free?  That's really interesting - do they also specify other allergies?  I would think that nut allergies would also be pretty big for Disney.

If you don't get your wedding website up for a bit, it should be okay.  You have to get feeling better and ready for your half marathon!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_wedding-docket-week-of-422?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:e400f762-0a45-423f-8319-2f5a8bbced67Post:17e873f9-5a1c-45df-b26d-589906e28513">Re: Wedding Docket Week of 4/22</a>:
    [QUOTE]They insist on it being gluten free?  That's really interesting - do they also specify other allergies?  I would think that nut allergies would also be pretty big for Disney. If you don't get your wedding website up for a bit, it should be okay.  You have to get feeling better and ready for your half marathon!
    Posted by kerbohl[/QUOTE]

No we insisted its Gluten Free :D. I have celiac, so does my mom, my MOH, and a friend of mine. My daughter's borderline and we're trying to decide what to do with her. I have other issues with food too but the only other one we requested to not be at the wedding was kiwi since I have anaphlaxis towards that.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, I see!  I worked with someone that had gluten allergies, and I used to try to find things for her to eat - she's of Dutch heritage like me, and the Dutch sort of love their gluten, so all their good stuff has tonnes of it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards