South Dakota

Dress Stores

Just wondering where all you girls went to get your dresses and what the reviews were for the stores in sioux falls!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress Stores

• I'm going shopping for my dress in a few weeks so I haven't personally visited but I will tell you some of the advice I've gotten from people. Unfortunately, I have heard nothing but bad things about the French Door. A girl I work with told me they made her friend CRY because they said she looked fat in a dress. :( I've also heard that they can be a bit snotty, especially if you are budget conscious. (which, who isn't?!)
    I'm going to go to Elegent Xpressions first because they have many of the same designers as the French Door and I have heard good things. I've also heard GREAT things about the Bridal Gallery.

Good luck with your dress search! Hope you find the gown of your dreams! :)
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-dakota-sioux-falls_dress-stores?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:117Discussion:cc5392cd-6c73-4ffc-933c-a27d80ce31b1Post:d6f780e5-ebbd-491b-86ef-4f168fd27e5d">Dress Stores</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering where all you girls went to get your dresses and what the reviews were for the stores in sioux falls!!
    Posted by jesslamb830[/QUOTE]
  • I got my dress in watertown at bridal expressions. They have discontinued styles for 99 dollars, and although they are discontinued some of their dresses are absolutely gorgeous. The attendants there are very polite and willing to work with you to maintain your budget.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-dakota-sioux-falls_dress-stores?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:117Discussion:cc5392cd-6c73-4ffc-933c-a27d80ce31b1Post:d537d47d-7e97-4fb4-9d0e-0159df5bc0c4">Re: Dress Stores</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going shopping for my dress in a few weeks so I haven't personally visited but I will tell you some of the advice I've gotten from people. Unfortunately, I have heard nothing but bad things about the French Door. A girl I work with told me they made her friend CRY because they said she looked fat in a dress. :( I've also heard that they can be a bit snotty, especially if you are budget conscious. (which, who isn't?!) I'm going to go to Elegent Xpressions first because they have many of the same designers as the French Door and I have heard good things. I've also heard GREAT things about the Bridal Gallery. Good luck with your dress search! Hope you find the gown of your dreams! :) In Response to Dress Stores :
    Posted by mzuffy[/QUOTE]

<div>I just opened a bridal shop called Bliss Bridal in Mitchell, South Dakota in September!  304 n main st.  605-990-2547</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards