Plus-Sized

SHOES!!

I have wide feet and every where I go I cant find any shoes that fit me.
 does anyone kow where i can go and get shoes??

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: SHOES!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_shoes-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:ddcc1c1c-59a1-41d2-ab9d-5c6ac1ed4591Post:4e9b0399-2594-420e-aa1f-9bc5002a5c55">SHOES!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have wide feet and every where I go I cant find any shoes that fit me.  does anyone kow where i can go and get shoes??
    Posted by metsfan5[/QUOTE]

zappos.com and dsw.com has a pretty good selection of wide width shoes.
  • I go to Easy Spirit stores occasionally, but order online almost all my shoes from them, zappos, 6pm, and online shoes.
  • My MIL shops for wide shoes and she loves Kohls and Sears.

Online; I agree with PP's. DSW, Zappos, 6pm, Overstock, Shoebuy
  • I got mine from Bealls.  You should have those in South Florida too!
  • I got mine from Zappos and I LOVE the company! You can specify "wide" or "extra wide" in your shoe search, and they make it super easy to find colors and styles you like. They have great prices, an awesome return policy (a full 1 year from date of purchase), and free shipping both ways. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Thank you everyone!!

I found my Shoes at Lane Bryant and they were on sale!!

Thank you again!!
  • Oooh I forgot lane Bryant has wide shoes, thanks I'm having the same shoe issue :P
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_shoes-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:ddcc1c1c-59a1-41d2-ab9d-5c6ac1ed4591Post:e6d2085b-680c-4f86-807a-3fcfedba5286">Re:SHOES!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh I forgot lane Bryant has wide shoes, thanks I'm having the same shoe issue :P
    Posted by Lyds85[/QUOTE]

They Dont really have "wedding shoes" but I wanted blue shose and i found then on the clerance online
    Hope you find your shoes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards