Getting in Shape

Isagenix

Hello all you bride-to-be's!!!
I just wanted to take a second to share with you all my story. I was in desperate need to shape up before my wedding. As you all have probably noticed, the months seem to fly by! Before I knew it, my wedding was 4 months out and I had not even begun to exercise. I decided to hire a personal trainer. I was working out 2-3 days a week and eating my same ole' diet. My trainer introduced me to Isagenix and I was skeptical at first, thinking it was just another fad. That was until I did my own research on the products. As it turns out, the products are made of all natural ingredients, absolutely no artificial sweeteners or other ingredients. The plan is simple and the products are tasty. I bought the 30 day system and let me tell you.... It has been wonderful!!! I feel better, it's complementing my workouts so I look better, and I have so much more energy! My grocery bill has gone down too, who doesn't want that!?!?
Isagenix is just great.. and the best part is that you can tweek it to fit your goals and your lifestyle. You can use it to gain lean muscle, lose weight, or to maintain your weight and become healthier overall. I use it for the third option. I love it, and I can't say that enough!
If any of you are in a lull.. not sure what to do or how to get in the shape you'd love to see yourself in before your wedding, then I encourage you to try Isagenix.
You can read about the products and the company through my website, www.annarowe.isagenix.com
Message me if you want to know more or to just chat about wedding planning!!!! I'm getting married May 25, so I've still got some planning to do :)
Good luck to you all!

Anna

Re: Isagenix

• too many vendors today.  GO AWAY.

AnnaaaaaaaaaaaOskarrrrrr
    Anniversary

•  

I know a vendor isn't  troll, but I was really excited about finding a troll spray photo and needed to use it somewhere!
  • Isagenix is not a quick fix. It doesn't make you drop all your unwanted weight instantly. It's natural. It's a lifestyle change. It's healthy. There's no fat burners here. I'm not a vendor. I'm not trolling. I'm not trying to sell you a product. I'm not trying to tell you this is better than that. I'm just your average bridetobe offering up my suggestion as to what has truly worked for me.
  • Isagenix is not a quick fix. It doesn't make you drop all your unwanted weight instantly. It's natural. It's a lifestyle change. It's healthy. There's no fat burners here. I'm not a vendor. I'm not trolling. I'm not trying to sell you a product. I'm not trying to tell you this is better than that. I'm just your average bride to be offering up my suggestion as to what worked for me.
  • Really, not selling anything?  Maybe you should go checkout your own webpage then.  Or better yet, let me copy part of your homepage for you right here:

Don't be cranky.  We're not the liars.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:dc696446-0ea2-492a-8465-854a55b45cd1">Re:Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Isagenix is not a quick fix. It doesn't make you drop all your unwanted weight instantly. It's natural. It's a lifestyle change. It's healthy. There's no fat burners here. I'm not a vendor. I'm not trolling. I'm not trying to sell you a product. I'm not trying to tell you this is better than that. I'm just your average bridetobe offering up my suggestion as to what has truly worked for me.
    Posted by ajrowe320[/QUOTE]

If you weren't trying to sell us a product, Miss Isogenix Independent Associate, then why did you post your site in your OP? 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:7e5fab41-1e38-450c-9502-19d1521d3157">Re:Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Isagenix is not a quick fix. It doesn't make you drop all your unwanted weight instantly. It's natural. It's a lifestyle change. It's healthy. There's no fat burners here. I'm not a vendor. I'm not trolling. <strong>I'm not trying to sell you a product. </strong>I'm not trying to tell you this is better than that. I'm just your average bride to be offering up my suggestion as to what worked for me.

<div>I'm pretty sure you are, independent associate annarowe.isogenix.com. Thanks for insulting our intelligence.</div>
  • Here's a word problem for you:

There are 4 people in the room.  3 of them think one thing.  You think something different.  What is the statistical probability that you are the correct one?

• Argh, Lobsters and J&K beat me to it. In that case, I will move on to something else. FYI, OP, the correct plural of "bride-to-be" is "brides-to-be," not "bride-to-be's." You pluralize the noun, not the verb, in a compound noun.
  • Well it just wouldn't be a proper friday without some advertising spam showing up!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:97e0362f-441e-4904-a4b7-b2169a3c1111">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Argh, Lobsters and J&K beat me to it. In that case, I will move on to something else. FYI, OP, the correct plural of "bride-to-be" is "brides-to-be," not "bride-to-be's." You pluralize the noun, not the verb, in a compound noun.
    Posted by unchatenfrance[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that "be's" is possessive, not plural.  And I don't think linking verbs can have possessions, sadly.  Poor linking verbs :(

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:45b6d583-48dd-4896-9244-5a2bc94d0526">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is a very vendory day around TK.  Maybe people trying to meet their month end sales goals? ajrowe, we advocate healthy eating and exercise on this board as a lifestyle change, not a quick fix to drop weight before the wedding.  I'm glad you've seen success with this program, and sincerely hope you have a plan for how to handle it when you transition back to eating real food.  Wouldn't want you to gain the newlywed nine when you start eating normally again!
    Posted by kwitherington[/QUOTE]

It's not a quick fix. It's real food. I eat normally with Isagenix and don't intend to change anything after I say "I do." It's a lifestyle change. It has changed they way I pick the foods that I eat. Trust me, I was skeptical about it at first. Oh, and I don't have any month end sales goals. I actually don't have any sales goals at all!!! Imagine that!! Ha!
  • Yet you still work for Isagenix! Imagine that!! Ha!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:758f196a-e5fe-4b93-ba49-c12f7a270826">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really, not selling anything?  Maybe you should go checkout your own webpage then.  Or better yet, let me copy part of your homepage for you right here: Don't be cranky.  We're not the liars.
    Posted by Lobsters25[/QUOTE]

When someone suggests a new recipe, don't you go to the grocery store and purchase the ingredients? Thought so.
    Isagenix products aren't given away for free. You have to purchase it to use it. My website just give you a link.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:33b3b25c-faff-4449-b35f-8da65228794d">Re:Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Isagenix : If you weren't trying to sell us a product, Miss Isogenix Independent Associate, then why did you post your site in your OP? 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

So that if you were interested, you could obtain all the information you wanted from there!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:e2df0f02-101b-41e4-bb5c-48245734c72d">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Isagenix : When someone suggests a new recipe, don't you go to the grocery store and purchase the ingredients? Thought so. Isagenix products aren't given away for free. You have to purchase it to use it. My website just give you a link.

<div>Yes except that if you give me a recipe and I go to the grocery store to purchase the ingredients, that money I spend does not go to you. However, you giving me the isagenix "recipe" and me buying the "ingredients" DOES mean that you get something in return, despite your claim that you don't have monthly goals (oh and it's the end of the month - coincidence with today's vendorfest???)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:48e2b346-ad80-477e-ad10-18a1109cce30">Re:Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Isagenix : I'm pretty sure you are, independent associate annarowe.isogenix.com. Thanks for insulting our intelligence.

In Isagenix, you're automatically an associate. Now whether or not you sell is completely up to you. I posted my link to offer more information if anyone wanted to read it. I wrote this post to tell people what worked for me since this is a "get in shape" thread.
    If you like what you're doing, great... keep doing it. If you don't want to read my thread then don't read my thread.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:2efe8bfa-678d-43b0-a0e9-7e0857642b87">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's a word problem for you: There are 4 people in the room.  3 of them think one thing.  You think something different.  What is the statistical probability that you are the correct one?
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Correct about what? This is a "get in shape" forum and I decided to share what worked for me. Goodness... move on to the next thread if you don't like this one.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:97e0362f-441e-4904-a4b7-b2169a3c1111">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Argh, Lobsters and J&K beat me to it. In that case, I will move on to something else. FYI, OP, the correct plural of "bride-to-be" is "brides-to-be," not "bride-to-be's." You pluralize the noun, not the verb, in a compound noun.

Correction duly noted. Thanks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:46050dec-d47d-4c23-8d77-b35ef3a50df7">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yet you still work for Isagenix! Imagine that!! Ha!

I work full time at another, completely unrelated, company. I use Isagenix and thought I would share what worked for me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:0b8ce6ba-468e-42ee-b639-551f115722fc">Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all you bride-to-be's!!! I just wanted to take a second to share with you all my story. I was in desperate need to shape up before my wedding. As you all have probably noticed, the months seem to fly by! Before I knew it, my wedding was 4 months out and I had not even begun to exercise. I decided to hire a personal trainer.<font color="#FF0000"><strong> I was working out 2-3 days a week and eating my same ole' diet. </strong></font>My trainer introduced me to Isagenix and I was skeptical at first, thinking it was just another fad. That was until I did my own research on the products. As it turns out, the products are made of all natural ingredients, absolutely no artificial sweeteners or other ingredients. The plan is simple and the products are tasty. I bought the 30 day system and let me tell you.... It has been wonderful!!! I feel better, it's complementing my workouts so I look better, and I have so much more energy! My grocery bill has gone down too, who doesn't want that!?!? Isagenix is just great.. and the best part is that you can tweek it to fit your goals and your lifestyle. You can use it to gain lean muscle, lose weight, or to maintain your weight and become healthier overall. I use it for the third option. I love it, and I can't say that enough! If any of you are in a lull.. not sure what to do or how to get in the shape you'd love to see yourself in before your wedding, then I encourage you to try Isagenix. You can read about the products and the company through my website, <a href="http://www.annarowe.isagenix.com" rel="nofollow">www.annarowe.isagenix.com</a> Message me if you want to know more or to just chat about wedding planning!!!! I'm getting married May 25, so I've still got some planning to do :) Good luck to you all! Anna

You were not spending enough time working out to lose weight. Also, what was your "same ole' diet?" McDonalds burgers with a side of chocolate cake? Why not just eat healthy?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:75033bc2-5516-4863-a5f4-d3a477976ea2">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Isagenix : Yes except that if you give me a recipe and I go to the grocery store to purchase the ingredients, that money I spend does not go to you. However, you giving me the isagenix "recipe" and me buying the "ingredients" DOES mean that you get something in return, despite your claim that you don't have monthly goals (oh and it's the end of the month - coincidence with today's vendorfest???)

The money doesn't go to me! I wish it did, lol! Once again, there are no monthly goals. End of the month is pure coincidence.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:6438b043-1031-490f-871b-162cf2ebdb8b">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Isagenix : You were not spending enough time working out to lose weight. Also, what was your "same ole' diet?" McDonalds burgers with a side of chocolate cake? Why not just eat healthy?
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sarcasm, but my diet wasn't McDonald's burgers with a side of chocolate cake. I usually skipped breakfast because I was in a rush to get out the door. For lunch, I would either eat some kind of frozen entree or make a sandwich with processed meats. It wasn't until I started Isagenix that I really started paying attention to what I was consuming. Since I tend to not allow enough time to prepare breakfast, Isagenix shakes offer a fast and healthy option.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:c579ddef-68ac-4167-990d-3e69ec7a1158">Re: Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Isagenix : So if you eat real, normal food, what exactly are you buying from lsagenix?  I tried to look at the website and it was just confusing.  Tell me what you get from them that you can't get from a grocery store or farmer's market.
    Posted by kwitherington[/QUOTE]

In my small town, the option for an organic store or farmer's market is not there. I love Isagenix because I can have a shake for breakfast and know that I'm getting all the nutrients and minerals and protein that I need. I tend to rush in the morning, so if I don't allow time to make a healthy breakfast then I will go without. That's not healthy and so I found my solution through Isagenix. Same thing for lunch when I only have 30 minutes to eat. It's all in how you want to use it. Everyone is and will be different.
  • OP, I'm glad you found something that works for you but I have to second kwith here. What are you getting out of isagenix apart from convenience that you can't get anywhere else? Wouldn't it be better for you to learn lifelong habits and take the time to make food yourself instead of relying on isagenix? What will you do if/when they go out of business?

• The shakes are 240 calories with 24 g of protein. They are filled with all your amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Gluten and soy free. Sure.. You could fulfill your need in a grocery store. The benefit in my life is that this offers me a quick and easy option to get all of those nutrients without making a trip to the grocery store for fresh items every few days. I'm not saying isagenix is better than your natural whole foods, rather.. It's an alternative that just so happens to suit my needs. And it's healthy and all natural.
  • There again, you don't have to take every suggestion that comes your way. This was mine, it works for me. If it didn't then I wouldn't waste time talking about it! If you and everyone else on this board don't want to hear about what worked for me then move on instead of bashing it. You don't see me bashing anything of yours.
  • A gram of protein has 4 calories. So 24 grams of protein x 4 calories = 96. So 96 of the 240 calories are protein. What is the rest? Sugars? Fat? In other words, isagenix is a glorified Boost. I really could not care less how you spend your money, ajrowe, but you could buy a 10lb tub of protein powder for under $100 that will last you 3 months and you caould make your own smoothies in literally under 5 minutes. Again, I don't care how you spend your money but if your main argument is for the convenience of isagenix, I'm afraid it doesn't hold water for 99% of the people on this board once a quick cost-benefit analysis is conducted.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_isagenix-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:d8228b95-3cbd-4283-8b2b-2e1a5b4ae5acPost:ccce3eea-b9f2-496b-96ce-df641d5ca17e">Re:Isagenix</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why are you calling me OP?

<div>OP = "original poster" :-P</div>
  • I don't spend that much. I'd love to tell you everything about it, but clearly you're only trying to bash me and tear me down. Everyone on here talks about what works for them and what doesn't. This works for me. It works for a lot of other people too because there are plenty of users. I'm open to constructive criticism, but every single person on here has been so incredibly rude and hateful. I love to help people and that was my intentions in the first place. Yet I've spent the better part of my afternoon warding off crude comments. So I say this to everyone... I enjoy good uplifting conversations, not like what I've seen today. So unless you can say something nice, please don't comment on my thread. I'd rather have 0 comments then all of this. Thanks and have a great day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards