Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photographer - Budget $2500

Hi! I am looking to book a photographer for around $2500 and I need suggestions. I don't have a particular style, but I like some traditional mixed w/ photojournalistic style. I was hoping for about 9-10 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, and an album. It seems that the ony places that offer a package like this would be George Street Photo and Barnyard Photography. I want to meet my photographer before hand and not pay an extra fee!
HELP!

Re: Photographer - Budget $2500

• My photographer is Wil Reiner (reinerphotography.com) and he is well within your price range. The package comes with all day coverage, engagement session, 2 photogs, full rights to all high-res photos on a disk, and an album. You can upgrade anything that you want but even with a couple of upgrades for us, we are still around $2500. So far, I'm really happy with him and our engagement photos. Good luck!
  • Our photographer was with Clair Pruett and a little under 2k. It included an engagement session and an album. (I didn't look into a charge for an additional photographer.) We LOVED working with them. Not only were they professional and prompt, but our pictures came out great. I'd recommend them in a heart beat.
  • DLutzphoto.com  Ron is so talented and his packages fit into your budget.
  • i'm using M&D Photography. i'm paying $100 an hour for 2 photographers, an album and a CD with all my pics that i can print as many copies as i want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does anyone know someone that will do all day coverage at no cost? I found some on Craigslist that are a little cheaper, thoughts?
  • at no cost?  why would you even risk such a thing on your special day.  smh

• Love Bug Images!!
  • Hi! I actually booked someone for a little over my budget but I got a great deal for all day photography, rights to hi-def photos and a 10x10 album for all about 2800! :-)
    Thank you all for your help :-)!
  • Who did you end up booking if you don't mind my asking? I am also looking for a photographer around the same budget. Thanks.
  • Jean and Steve Photography is great.  I suggest looking into them. They also have packages with an awesome videographer.  
  • eyenventeyenvent member
    First Comment
    edited June 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards