September 2013 Weddings
Options

my veil is in!

I posted this on attire and accessories too but I wanted to share with my fellow September brides! I'm excited to finally have it in my possession. Do you girls have your accessories already?

:
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: my veil is in!

• Options
    that's really exciting!!!! i have everything except my veil. i just ordered it a couple of weeks ago so it's not in yet. i can't wait until it's here!
  • Options
    My veil is in too.  I don't have to pick it up intil the week of the wedding and I probably shouldn't.  I would literally wear it around the house all of the time I love it so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    oh yes and Pictures?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I only have my veil.  I was thinking of returning it and then opened it and fell in love with it again lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm picking it up tomorrow and will post pictures then! I'd wear it around my house but my two fur babies would claw it to pieces haha. I'll post pictures of them tomorrow too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was "backordered".  Code for they never ordered it.  I'm supposed to have it this week.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have nothing other than my dress :/ I should probably get on that .....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I need to get going in the accessory area.  I ordered some shoes, but they didn't fit :(
    *** September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration ***
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My veil is my something borrowed along with my headband like tiara.  I also have my jewelry because it was a gift from my dad on my graduation day and I know he will love it when I wear it on my wedding day!  
  • Options
    I have mine too! So far that's the only thing I've got. Although my dress is ordered! I need to start looking for accesories and shoes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:my veil is in!:[QUOTE]I posted this on attire and accessories too but I wanted to share with my fellow September brides! I'm excited to finally have it in my possession. Do you girls have your accessories already?

: Posted by mmk1324[/QUOTE]

My veil and tiara came in before my dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have my veil, but still need to add the comb detail and (possibly) some swarovski crystal accents.  I have had it hanging for the last two weeks because it was pretty wrinkled in the box.  Hopefully this will be the next check on my list!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards