Connecticut

DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding

Hey ladies! I'm wondering if you can rec your DJ! I'm in Tolland if travel matters!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding

• DJ Melee is amazing!! Haven't heard one thing bad about him and his price is so reasonable. He is busy so sometimes it takes a him a little bit to respond to emails. Not sure when your wedding is, but he does book up fast. He is out of uncasville and with our busy schedule he was able to Skype with us so we didn't have to drive all the way down there. Defiantly would recommend him.
  • I second Melee!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dj-recs-for-eastern-ct-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:a99083f3-bc2b-4bc4-a7a5-4c379e522d3fPost:12d5e585-fa2c-44cc-ad73-43635c813d37">Re: DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I second Melee!
    Posted by demkoj1[/QUOTE]

<div>For those of your recommending DJ Melee, has he done any of your weddings yet? I booked him knowing about the communication issues but I am getting a little nervous. My wedding is a few weeks away and we havent talked since booking him. He has not responded to emails or my phone message. I dont want to bug him if this is normal. When did you ladies finally discuss the music/go over everything?</div>
  • Rent-a-DJ.  Don't let the name/price fool you.  Both my brother and best friend used this company and they were AMAZING and the cheapest out there.  We're booking them for our wedding too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dj-recs-for-eastern-ct-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:a99083f3-bc2b-4bc4-a7a5-4c379e522d3fPost:2c127cf0-7f77-467a-8257-6a52e60facd2">Re: DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding : For those of your recommending DJ Melee, has he done any of your weddings yet? I booked him knowing about the communication issues but I am getting a little nervous. My wedding is a few weeks away and we havent talked since booking him. He has not responded to emails or my phone message. I dont want to bug him if this is normal. When did you ladies finally discuss the music/go over everything?
    Posted by KLMSMR[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>you should have already gone over music at least a few months before the wedding and then met with him a least a few weeks to finalze things i musing volume djs in southington ( my venue has this package with dj cake and flowers) </div>
  • I'm using Zachary Dauphinais, another board rec.  My wedding is the end of May, so we havn't heard him yet, but we had a pre-meeting with him a few weeks ago, and I've been really happy with him so far. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DJ Mellee and Fun Factory is good

counting down to the big day
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dj-recs-for-eastern-ct-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:a99083f3-bc2b-4bc4-a7a5-4c379e522d3fPost:2c127cf0-7f77-467a-8257-6a52e60facd2">Re: DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DJ rec's for eastern CT wedding : For those of your recommending DJ Melee, has he done any of your weddings yet? I booked him knowing about the communication issues but I am getting a little nervous. My wedding is a few weeks away and we havent talked since booking him. He has not responded to emails or my phone message. I dont want to bug him if this is normal. When did you ladies finally discuss the music/go over everything?
    Posted by KLMSMR[/QUOTE]

<div>Have you tried on facebook? That was were I got the most response from him.  We had our final meeting exactly 2 weeks before our wedding. I initiated the conversation through email and probably posted on his facebook wall that he should check it. </div>
  • I had Jae as well and although communication was bumpy when it came down to our wedding he was spot on!!! He completely nailed it. We spoke on the phone the week of the wedding. Make sure to complete his online forms so he knows what music you want for everything. He reviews that are your final appointment. Honestly, I was nervous, but he is a true professional!
  • Also consider Jonathan Ly, or Neil Roma. Jonathan is on his own, and Neil is with Spin Enterprises. Both very on the ball with communication, and both very reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards