Colorado

Dress

So I want a lower budget(500 dollar or so) dress and I want it to be short and pretty non traditional--is there a shop I can go to(beside Davids) that would be worth looking at(Denver area?). I am very intimidated byt the dress shopping since I am usually a person who knows what they want and won't put up with trying a bunch of things on when I am not interested--also don't want to be put into something outside my budget--any suggestions on good shops locally that can help? Is it better to look at Nordstrom or Saks for something like that?
THX
Kelly

Re: Dress

• I'm not sure where in Colorado you are at.  However, you might try Amanda's Bridal at 52nd and Wadsworth.  It's in the Arvada-ish area, Nancy is a consultant there.  She is SUPER nice and helpful.  They have a great selection of dresses from lots of different designers and have some affordable options from those same designers. 

Another suggestion would be Dillards.  My sister bought her wedding dress from there for about $150.  Good luck and best wishes!

• Ditto on Amanda's bridal....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • The Brides for Breast Cancer trunk show is coming to Boulder soon. Just got an email about it. Try there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Thanks all I got one at Davids for 225- will see how I feel in a few months about it--HA
  • Hate the dress I got at Davids anyone need to buy one or have suggestions how to get some money back? Posted it everywhere I could...Davids is sneaky..they told me it was discontinued. Its not now I hate it sigh
  • I loved Amanda's bridal in arvada. They are the best in co!
  • Thanks all I am looking for A Sue Wong now- tried some on in store--so I know my size and counting on getting one online!
  • Just steer clear of any websites/dresses from China.  Remember if the price is too good to be true, it's probably a ripoff.
  • I actually went through the manufacturer- Sue Wong and had her rep send what I liked to a reputable online store that even accepts returns but  with a re-stocking fee--so hoping it is the one--color is beige-y hoping not too brown--But I did want something rustic-y to go with my cowboy boots and wedding venue--thanks all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards