California-San Diego

Coronado salons

Getting married on Coronado and live in RI. Looking for salon for hair/makeup for wedding day. Any thoughts? Briefly visited Domani, Roses, and Salon De Ville.
Thank you for your help!

Re: Coronado salons

• My sister Candy is a makeup and hair stylist. She does a ton of weddings! She does not have a salon in Coronado but can come to you in Coronado and can do it at the hotel or wherever for you. Her phone number is 619-957-1490. She will be doing my wedding and has done a ton of my friends' weddings. Tell her Ashley sent you. :)
  • I live in Coronado and can recommend a couple places if you have not already confirmed with someone. I will tell you this. You are going to get a much better price going with the previous posters sister. Coronado is an arm and a leg for most everything. Plus you can get your hair done by someone in a private location instead of doing the salon thing unless that is what you like. I wouldn't know since im not a female but If you are still looking for a salon I am able to let you know the few the locals would reccommend fromword of mouth. Congrats and enjoy your stay!! Coronado is SPECTACULAR!!!!!

n Response to Coronado salons:
    [QUOTE]Getting married on Coronado and live in RI. Looking for salon for hair/makeup for wedding day. Any thoughts? Briefly visited Domani, Roses, and Salon De Ville. Thank you for your help!
    Posted by Amybucks[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards