Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Bad haircut :-(

So I just got a haircut... and the stylist cut off way more than I had wanted...
I have been growing out my hair for the wedding, and now its barely past my shoulders.
Im so upset. :-( I hope it grows a TON in four months!

Re: Bad haircut :-(

• Options
    :( I'm sorry. Take vitamins every day, prenatal ones even. My hair grows sooooo quickly when I take my vitamins regularly. Hopefully that will give it a boost! You'll probably have to cut your nails constantly as well. 
    ~Weeds are just flowers without an invitation.~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_bad-haircut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:e3e95ace-736f-4027-bea9-fa8df26a076cPost:1f45b37f-02c8-4fef-9e53-68e235b183cd">Re: Bad haircut :-(</a>:
    [QUOTE]:( I'm sorry. Take vitamins every day, prenatal ones even. My hair grows sooooo quickly when I take my vitamins regularly. Hopefully that will give it a boost! You'll probably have to cut your nails constantly as well. 
    Posted by wihltsabow[/QUOTE]

haha, nails could use some length too!
    Iv gotten over the initial shock, and am stocking up on vitamins and biotin. FINGERS CROSSED!
  • Options
    You're probably looking at about 2 inches in 4 months.  If this is drastically different than what you had before the cut, I'd try out styles to make sure you find something you like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards