California-Orange County
Options

sell your dresses and wedding items on this site its amazing

i have noticed a ton of people wanting to sell wedding items i wanted to share a site i found.

http://www.tradesy.com/invite/geneva-140920

you can sell tons on here.. happy selling :)

Re: sell your dresses and wedding items on this site its amazing

• Options
    You should probably put a note on all of your posts since you are using a referral link which benefits you. Pretty sure that is against TOS.

• Options
    what's TOS>>? what type of note would i put>?
    thanks for the help as i am new to the boards. ive posted a few times with and without the refferal link.
    but happy to delete anything that would upset anyone :0)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_sell-your-dresses-and-wedding-items-on-this-site-its-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:63Discussion:64e209df-a8b7-4fb8-90ad-fa6fb788d7f8Post:d570ab0e-0fe1-4ac2-8011-478e501ea099">Re: sell your dresses and wedding items on this site its amazing</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should probably put a note on all of your posts since you are using a referral link which benefits you. Pretty sure that is against TOS.
    Posted by staar987[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    TOS= Terms of service. Sorry about not writing that out! I get so used to seeing it everywhere that I forget what it is like to be new!

The knot has a terms of service that you agree to when you sign up for the forums. Mostly basic stuff about don't call people names, no spamming, no vote for me contest posts. Pretty much basic internet etiquette.

If you post a referral link, you should add something like "Disclaimer: This is my referral link." I would probably also add a link that isn't referral just in case someone isn't comfortable using your link.

Don't worry, no offense! I just don't want you to get banned for soliciting business because no vendors are allowed on the boards. Just be careful how many times you post about that site especially if you don't post about anything else (other wedding talk or in the general chat threads) because others might think you are some sort of vendor.

And welcome to the boards! :D

• Options
    I tried to delete the extension on there it looks like it worked.  Thanks for the heads up and congrats on your recent wedding!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards