Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Cape Cod Venues - Beach Ceremony, Overnight Accommodations - Recommendations?

Hoping to get some input from brides that have recently been married or will be married on the Cape.  Helping my brother & his fiance plan their wedding and I'm not very familiar w/ the cape.  Approx. 50 - 80 people, beach ceremony, overnight accommodations.  Any suggestions on places you chose or researched?

Thanks!

Re: Cape Cod Venues - Beach Ceremony, Overnight Accommodations - Recommendations?

• If you are looking for a casual, private, beach front setting... we are getting married at Center Hill Estates, Plymouth MA and LOVE IT!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_cape-cod-venues-beach-ceremony-overnight-accommodations-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:cd9b31a9-96a0-4793-bab6-b291e8b073ddPost:7afd9624-7658-4751-b4cf-eee1227183bf">Re: Cape Cod Venues - Beach Ceremony, Overnight Accommodations - Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you are looking for a casual, private, beach front setting... we are getting married at Center Hill Estates, Plymouth MA and LOVE IT!!
    Posted by sarnathan[/QUOTE]

<div>That Looks amazing! Thank you! I'll put together some basic pricing so I can give them an idea. I think once everything is added up it might be out of their budget. </div>
  • Not sure how formal you are looking for, but the Falmouth Yacht club is beach front and is perfect for that number of guests. It's not very formal though, and doesn't have overnight accomodations, but there are plenty of hotels/motels/inns around Falmouth within walking distance of that place.

Also, the Flying Bridge is also waterfront (not beachfront... it's right on the harbor). I got married there in Sept 2011 and it was perfect. It might be a little big for 50 guests, but I can see it being very comfortable with 80 people. We had 120 guests and the room was very full. They have a tented area overlooking the harbor outside where they hold their ceremonies. We didn't have our ceremony there, but the area is beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend them. Great food, great service, great help from their wedding coordinators. And very affordable for the location and the quality of everything you get there.

Hope this helps! let me know if you have any questions! :)
  • Are you looking for a place that will host the wedding AND guests can stay overnight? Do you have a budget in mind?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards