Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:493893cf-0f1b-4522-a31a-771140d520d1Post:3bf4b960-2984-497e-8fa3-95eed3eefada">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Dear Tiger behbeh, Get in my belly. Love, Tiger
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Dear Tiger Behbeh,

I second this request, as well as put a rush on it!  Kthnxbaibai!

Love,
    One who wants to see Tiger cubs!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:493893cf-0f1b-4522-a31a-771140d520d1Post:92dff727-8fd8-44ea-a971-cb7855e440bd">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OLW : Dear Tiger Behbeh, I second this request, as well as put a rush on it!  Kthnxbaibai! Love, One who wants to see Tiger cubs!
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

Me too, I want to see Tiger cubs!!

RWS- Thank you for the kind words! I'm so excited.

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear Tiger behbeh,

Please to get in Tiger's belly. 

Love,
    Knottie who wants more mommy friends :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Dear NEY,

Thanks for your love the last week and a half. I've really felt the encouragement from you all. 

Love,
    A hurting Aud

Dear wedding,

So glad you're happening now. What great timing! It's nice to have something happy to dwell on.

Sincerely,
    Audrewuh

Dear FI,

I don't tell you enough, but you have been so amazing during this whole thing. I couldn't have asked for a more understanding, loving, motivating person to be by my side. Sorry I'm not sorry for making you cry last night. Thank you for loving my dad as much as you do. 

From the bottom of my broken heart,
    Your (almost) wife.

P.S. 10 DAYS!!!! Thanks for being excited about getting our marriage license today when I just couldn't be.

Dear FIL's

You drove 6 hours in one day to be with me on one of the hardest days of my life. Thank you so much for reminding me I'm loved.

A million hugs,
    Your (almost) DIL

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_olw-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:493893cf-0f1b-4522-a31a-771140d520d1Post:3bf4b960-2984-497e-8fa3-95eed3eefada">Re: OLW</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OLW : ----- Dear JenJen, I would like my fat to go play with your fat someplace far far away. Love, Tiger + 10lbs ----- Dear FIL, I don't know what it is, but we don't get along. It sucks, and I wish I knew how to fix it. Love, DIL that hopes your vacation wasn't completely ruined ----- Dear DH, I freaking love the socks off you.  Love, Wife that is SO lucky to spend each day with you. ---- Dear Tiger behbeh, Get in my belly. Love, Tiger
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

My lbs would love to hang with your lbs. Pencil them in.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dear knee,

Please heal faster.  I'm tired of using a crutch and I'm already upset that my ski season is over when I barely had started it.

No love,
    Injured.

Dear BF,

I'm excited that we're moving this month!  Thanks for keeping me sane these past few weeks.  Once we're all settled, let's continue the ring hunt, yes?  Please?  :)

So much love,
    GF

Dear apartment,

Pack and clean yourself.  I don't have the time or the energy.

Love my lazy self

Dear ipod,

Where the F are you?!?!?!

Signed, 
    Frustrated 
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards