Destination Weddings Discussions

Key West Anyone??

Hello! I am fairly new to posting. I have popped on & off for awhile now, but I haven't really posted much.

We are planning on getting married in Key West. Ideally we would like to just get married & go back to our rental house/condo for a bbq afterward. We aren't anticipating a lot of guests, seems how we are from NWPA & his family is from Brooklyn, NY. I am hoping for as stress free as I can get. That is about as much as we have decided on.

I have seen things on Weddings to Go & Fort Zachary Taylor. I like the all inclusive-ness of Weddings to Go, but I have read some pretty negative reviews on them. Although they have a TON of great reviews too. I love the location of Fort Zachary Taylor. Has/Is anyone planning the same sort of thing or have/are you working with either of these 2?

Any suggestions, comments, concerns, hints, & tips would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,
Bree

I have x-posted this :)
Where there is love there is life. - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Key West Anyone??

• We got married in Key West in January. We didn't use an all inclusive type company because I didn't like any of the photography I saw with any of the companies. You have to take most reviews with a grain of salt, not everyone can be pleased. If you like what you see with weddings to go I say go for it. I did look at fort Zachary Taylor but unless you go with a wedding company you have to put everything together yourself , like renting chairs and tables. Just depends on how much organizing you want to do, and what things you are picky about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards