Maine

JPikcering8

Happy Wedding Day!!  Enjoy every minute!  I cannot wait to see pictures!
Married 9.4.11

Re: JPikcering8

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope your day is amazing! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Good luck!  I'm sure your day will be everything you've dreamed of and more.  Can't wait to see photos.  Congratulations!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Happy wedding day!  The sun is coming out here, hope it is where you are, too!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late to the party, but I hope your day was wonderful and the rain held off for you some.
  • edited December 2011

Yesterday was AMAZING! We had a few sprinkles in the morning and then a down pour RIGHT after we were introduced (ceremony done & pictures done) and it rained through dinner then we were up and dancing & had the most amazing sunset!! The night was perfect, the only thing I could have asked for was more time with everyone!!! Thank you guys for all the support & advice it's been an amazing journey!  We are off to Vermont tomorrow.. we're planning our route tonight :) Yay!

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I can't wait to see pictures!

That was quite the storm that blew through here yesterday!  I'm happy to hear it didn't put a damper on anything!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Thanks for stopping by with the update!!  
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Glad everything turned out well! COngrats and I can't wait to see pics.  Enjoy your trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards