Nebraska-Omaha

Newly Engaged and a head of the game..BROKE......Looking for cheap help!!

We have about $3000 to spend on our entire wedding June 2014 and I have had sometime to put some stuff together but I am a little stuck on finding a reception hall and a photographer for under $1500 combined.. I am hoping to spend $500 or less on pictures and $1000 or less on the reception also hoping to include chairs tables linens food etc. 
    I don't know if this is crazy or not but this is all the money we have and I don't want my wedding to look like it was made by collecting cans on the side of the road...Every bride wants her day to be special so any help you can think of please let me know!?!?!?!

Re: Newly Engaged and a head of the game..BROKE......Looking for cheap help!!

• how many guests do you have 
  • *I have NOT tried any of the following photographers but they were all recommended to me through "Wedding Items in Omaha Nebraska" group on Facebook:

R. Weible Photography- $300
    Innocence Photography By: Christine Smith- $500
    Hydar Photography- $700+
    Down Home Photo (Diane James & Mallory Wiota)- $600; 8 hrs & 2 photographers

I think they all have FB pages but I don't have the links; I'm sure if you search them they will be easy to find and send them a message. 

*Sgt Peffers is really cheap italian if you can find a reception hall that will allow outside catering.  HyVee also has meals that can be as low as $7/person.
    *American Legion around 72nd & Dodge is $400 to rent and allows outside food but you have to buy their drinks (which you could leave to the guests if necessary).

*Good luck & congratulations!

• I 2nd Sgt. Pfeffers for food, we are using them out at Mallet Lodge at Platte River State Park. The lodge rents for only $230 a day and holds 130, they also have an outdoor Amphitheater with built in seating that rents for $30 a day. Their is a $450 wedding photography package on dailydealomaha.com today. We are using Stribley Photography, she is awesome and starts at $600 for 4 hours with 2 photographers. Her max package is 8 hrs for $1000. All include copyright release with cd of all pics. How many people is really important I have a huge list of budget friendly places but head count makes a big difference on if ou can fit into them.
  • If you're still looking for a photographer, the girl who took my senior pictures is an amazing photographer. She charges $400 for a wedding, which is really cheap considering how good she is. She is also really fun to work with! Below is her website where you can see her portfolio and contact her.

• gia213gia213 member
    First Comment

Google daily deals omaha, there was a wedding photography package for under $500.00 good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards