Favors
Options

NEED HELP/ OPINIONS ASAP!!! TRYING TO FINISH MY FAVORS TODAY

Hi everyone!
My wedding is coming up in  a could of weeks and one of my bridesmaids is coming over to help me finish my favors today! Our wedding is a movie themed wedding and for the favors I got mini mason jars and was thinking of filling them with popcorn kernels to go with our theme. We are having a candy bar too (someone offered to do this as a present for us after I bought 175 mini mason jars that are past the return date and wouldn't fit enough candy in them to use for the candy bar) so this way people will have their popcorn and their candy. Opinions???

Re: NEED HELP/ OPINIONS ASAP!!! TRYING TO FINISH MY FAVORS TODAY

• Options
    I like it. However, not everybody has a popcorn popper (and I don't know anyone who does the stove method), so you could end up with a lot left behind.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I'd fill them with m&ms instead.  I wouldn't know how to pop the popcorn.
  • Options
    I think that is a vey cute idea. Iv have seen colored popron kernals. That may be a nice idea to go along with your color sceme.
  • Options
    I only pop popcorn in bags in the microwave.  I would have no use for kernals.
  • Options
    I would do M&M's or other movie theater candies as a variety and people can pick their favorite candy...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_need-help-opinions-asap-trying-to-finish-my-favors-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:8e865e48-c0d9-4033-892a-811f1e55dfd3Post:ab94997a-0497-40a4-8c12-a9942526ca8a">Re: NEED HELP/ OPINIONS ASAP!!! TRYING TO FINISH MY FAVORS TODAY</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would do M&M's or other movie theater candies as a variety and people can pick their favorite candy...
    Posted by scubamaniac[/QUOTE]

This.  You could do Sour Patch Kids, Snow Caps, M&Ms, Reeces Pieces (sp), and have them at the end of the candy table  ...I'm blanking on other movie theatre candy at this point.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards